Haven’t you heard the old adage that prevention is better than cure? Well, it’s true, especially in regards to website hacks. Do you know that bots are written in order to exploit the known vulnerabilities such as outdated plugins, weak passwords, poor quality web hosting and themes? And if your website gets hacked, it can actually be a huge mess to fix it! It can take hours. Also, if Google decides to backlist your site, your SEO can take a back seat. Worried? Here’s the good news! It is quite easy to prevent WordPress hacks. Of course, you need to act fast. So what are the measures that you need to take to prevent WordPress hacks? Read on.
- Replace FTP with SSH
- Use secure hosting server
- Backup your website
- Use the latest version of WordPress and plugins
- Remove inactive user accounts
March 5 , 2018
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
Why Hire Us?
- Awarded with "Fastest growing Indian company excellence award" at 8th International Achievers Conference at Bangkok, Thailand.
- Featured as the "Company of the Month" in December 2016 in India's premier IT magazine, Silicon India having significant circulation in US and in India.
- Featured among the "20 most promising Digital Marketing Solution Providers in India in 2016" in the prestigious entrepreneur magazine in India
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified & RAR+ Recommended Company
- Around 200+ In-house Employee and 800+ Years Of Collective Experience
- 1500+ Digital Projects Delivered
- Savings of up to 50% on your project cost
- Assured monthly work production of 160 hours Guaranteed
- Total Project Management Control
- 9000 sq. ft. State-of-the-art Facilities & Infrastructure
- Work with Your OWN remote team
- 24x7 Availability when required
- We Sign NDA for Confidentiality, All Rights Are Owned By You
- Profitable Since Inception. US$ 2Million turnover
Projects VS DRM!
This is a Detailed Breakdown of the Advantages that the Dedicated Resource Model vis-à-vis the Conservative Project Model. Read More...