Listed among the most used platforms for different development purposes, ReactJS and AngularJs arouse much interest about them. The 2 are distinct with individual features and advantages that make them suitable for specific uses. Let’s explore in details!
The full-fledged Angular framework can run in any platform or browser.
• Enables excellent end-user experience with responsive web apps and websites that load fast and provide seamless navigation;
• Enables writing clean codes and structure for building dynamic web apps;
• Rapid application prototyping with full feature and functionality possible.
• Despite a steep learning curve, it is easy to learn as detailed documentation is given for effective collaboration and communication between developers;
• Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) lets developers work separately on the same app section using the same set of data;
• Two-way data binding approach actively uses the Document Object Model (DOM) that helps developers save time and efforts when writing codes, translating them and updating the DOM elements.
• The Angular framework takes care of routing as it supports caching and other processes and improves server performance;
• Allows unit and end-to-end testing with unique testing tools Protractor, Jasmine and Karma;
• Global community support ensures that the framework is reliable and updated as per latest development needs;
• Seamless updates using Angular CLI;
• Despite easy learning curve, it is difficult for beginners to grasp key concepts and functionalities;
• Development can be time-consuming for those unfamiliar with MVC use calling for expert hire;
• Embedded interactive elements slows down page loading;
• Third-party integration is difficult;
• Migration issues common when switching to the latest version;
• Enables building better user experience with dynamic web application;
• Easy to learn and use because of its simple design;
• Faster development and time saving as platform is highly flexible and efficient;
• Implements functional programming concepts, that creates easy to use and highly reusable code;
• Immediate rendering;
• ReactJS can work with heavy loads with ease as it is combined with ES6/7;
• Allows using 3rd party library integration;
• Migrating between versions easy;
• ReactJS is not a full-scale framework;
• Integration calls for complex configuration and setup;
• Developers need an in-depth knowledge to integrate user interface into an MVC framework;
• Developers with object-oriented programming may find it difficult to use as it moves away from class-based components;
• Lack of official documentation is a deficiency;
• ReactJS is yet to have definite opinions about development leaving programmers several options but not the best choice when developing;
Companies offering AngularJS Development Services India are most likely to use it for app development when:
• You’re looking for a ready-to-use solution that comes with high productivity;
• For building large-scale and feature-rich applications;
• Complexity of app ranges from low to medium only;
• Developers are adept in working with C#, Java and earlier Angular versions.
A ReactJS Development Company India is going to use the framework to develop a website and mobile apps when:
• You are looking to build an app that has multiple events in it;
• You need an app that incorporates personalized elements as part of the solution;
• You need components in the app that are shareable;
Both AngularJS and ReactJS are amazing technologies that can be used to build dynamic application but with their distinct instrumentalities. The choice of the specific technology to develop the solution will totally depend on its functionalities and usability.
Leave your remarks in the comment section and share your thoughts that we will carry in our next update.