Are you a start-up or a small-medium business on a budget and need a product rolled out right away? Or, are you looking to create extremely flexible and fast to market products? You may consider using Python language to develop your products. It allows you to come up with functioning prototypes at a faster rate, which, in turn, can save you both time and money. Of course, for a successful implementation of your product development strategy, you will need an experienced Python Development company that has an in-depth knowledge in all the nitty-gritties of Python and the ability to add value to the development, design, support and deployment of your product. And this is exactly where Digital Aptech comes in. With us, your business can reach heights that have never been explored!
Python development? Don’t worry, We are the BEST at it!
We, at Digital Aptech, have immense knowledge in developing applications using Django framework and Python language. We develop simple web-based applications as well as applications on GIS, real estate listings, dating, e-commerce marketplace, real-time communications and much more. We have been industry leaders in client specific software development for years and have a track record of creating robust products with the use of agile methods. With our Python development service, we have proven our worth to clients all over the world. Have queries regarding Python? Digital Aptech is the answer to all your Python development paradox.
Our Areas of Competencies
Web and Internet Development
- Frameworks such as Pyramid and Django
- Advanced content management systems such as Django CMS and Plone
- Micro-frameworks such as Bottle and Flask
Python's standard library supports many Internet protocols:
- E-mail processing
- HTML and XML
- Support for IMAP, FTP along with other Internet protocols
- Easy-to-use socket interface
And the Package Index has more libraries:
- Requests, a powerful HTTP client library
- Feedparser for parsing RSS/Atom feeds
- BeautifulSoup, an HTML parser that can handle all sorts of oddball HTML. Mainly used for scrapping related work
- Twisted Python, a framework for asynchronous network programming
- Paramiko, implementing the SSH2 protocol
Scientific and Numeric
- SciPy is a collection of packages for science, mathematics and engineering
- The Software Carpentry Course teaches basic skills for scientific computing, running bootcamps and providing open-access teaching materials
- Pandas is a modelling and data analysis library
PYTHON IN HEALTHCARE (HL7 STANDARD):
- Python Zeep – By inspecting the WSDL document, Zeep provides a way for writing codes to use the services as well as types in that document. Also, it provides a way to use programmatic interface in order to connect with SOAP server
- Python HL7 – For transmitting data between clinical devices and clinical information systems, HL7 is the de-facto standard.
- NIST- Patient health information exchange (IHE) (includes Patient Identity Cross-referencing(PIX) and Patient Demographics Query (PDQ)) Pre-Connectathon Test Tool
- HAPI (HL7 application programming interface) – An open-source messaging specification for healthcare information system
Python is used to build ERP and e-commerce systems:
- Odoo is all-in-one management software that offers a range of business applications. These applications form a complete suite of enterprise management applications
- Tryton is a high-level, three-tier general purpose application platform