Increased Conversions, Enhanced Sales and Improved ROI
Plush Addict is a retail seller of a large range of fabric, haberdashery and sewing items with a whooping inventory of 1000s items. The owner was clearly in need of a well-organized website that can cater to fluid and attractive display of items, updated backend inventory management and of course, easy order processing, shipment and returns tracking.
The subject discussed in this study concerns the process and dealing of the challenges posed by the existing Magento 1 website that was subsequently upgraded to the highly advanced Magento 2 platform.
Plush Addict was had to display all of its products to its customers systematically to attract and retain their attention. It needed a e-commerce website that would neatly categorize its huge collection in clear lists displayed on the menu bar making browsing easy for customers. They wanted to offer their large clientele an optimal user-experience on a well-organized and attractive website.
Digital Aptech Private Limited was approached by the client Plush Addict to migrate its existing Magento1 e-commerce website to the specialized Magento2 portal. The objective was to help bring all products in series and have them well-displayed making it easy for customers to find what they need with a couple of clicks.
Also, the site had to exhibit detailed info against each product along with its cart features. The website had to be securely encrypted as it would handle customers’ payment information. As part of its global business expansion, the site had to include payment options in multiple currency variants.
• Re-create an attractive, user-friendly and responsive e-commerce website that will serve its existing customers and help attract newer ones.
• Re-create a well-organized business website neatly listing inventories under clear categories and sub-categories.
• Re-design a website that will display all information about product availability, shipping, deliver at high speed and viewable well from any device.
• Restructure, organize and merge all existing database with newer ones for full inventory display, easy backend management, order and inventory processing.
• A scalable solution that will allow the business to add to its inventory as it expands its catalogue.
• Providing a secure ecommerce transaction portal with easy checkout and global clientele oriented multiple currency options.
Website link: https://plushaddict.co.uk/
At the end of migration process, the client was delivered a top-class business/ecommerce website that:
Productivity improvement: Plush Addict e-store is catering to its wide base of local customers in the UK and also international clientele at a rapid speed through the upgraded Magento 2 portal. The net result is a distinct increase in website traffic and final conversion in terms of hard core revenue generation.
Operational efficiency: Managing orders and inventory was a becoming a difficult task for the brand. Easier backend operations, inventory management and order processing means swift business management and increased business.
Cost reduction: Streamlining of operations with smooth backend and faster processing has led to total overhead cost reduction as the company is serving more clients.
Customer satisfaction: Plush Addict is a highly satisfied customer with a smoothly running e-store catering to a growing number of customers every day.
Customer relationship: The successful upgrade from Magento 1 to Magento 2 of Plush Addict has strengthened relationship between the client and DAPL with subsequent project extension of site SEO and recommendations.
Engagement: Dedicated model.