About the Client
Parrish Farms is a grower of top-quality onions, shallots, banana shallots, quinoa and seville oranges. It has an e-commerce store by this name where customers can purchase round pickling onions, pickling shallots, vinegar, spices, onions and other fresh vegetables grown on the fertile Bedfordshire Greensand Ridge.
Name: Parrish Farms
Geographic Location: UK
- The existing website of Parrish Farms did not have e-commerce features integrated into it, making it difficult for the brand to sell its products online globally
- There were no existing platforms which sold farm-fresh, top-quality organic products like shallots, seville oranges, vinegar, onions, spices and fresh vegetables online to let customers buy these unique products with just a few clicks
Parrish Farms Partnered with DAPL to
- Design and develop a highly useful e-commerce store with an attractive design, smooth navigation and all the features of a state-of-the-art e-commerce store
- Include a detailed description of each product with an option to add the product to the cart, integrate online payment options for customers
- Integrate order inventory management for smooth operations of the business
Website link: https://www.parrishfarms.co.uk/
Technology Used: Magento
- Integration of an online payment option for customers to use a preferred mode of payment while buying products
- Classification of products across different categories to help users find what they are looking for easily
The Outcome of the Solution
- A well-organised, visually attractive, intuitive, and smooth website where users can order farm-fresh organic products with just a few clicks
- Increased brand awareness among the potential customer base
- Superior user interface and designs promoting customer experience
- A secure and smooth online payment gateway with which users can buy products online in a safe way
Core Business Impact
- Customer Satisfaction: The attractive and responsive website loaded with user-friendly features helped to improve customer satisfaction and engagement, thus driving up the site’s ranking and the brand’s credibility.
- Operational Efficiency: The business witnessed improvement in its operational efficiency since the e-commerce website allowed buyers to easily place shallots, onions, oranges, spices and more and pay for them from the convenience of home.
- Cost Reduction: Parrish Farms managed to improve its overall business and profit with reliable and cost-effective staff augmentation services from DAPL.
- Diversified Platform: Buyers were able to use the website and place an order through various devices without any compatibility issues or technical glitch.