About the Client
Our client JS is a pioneer jewellery brand in the UK. The company provides high-quality jewellery at extremely affordable prices. One of the biggest USPs of the client is its wide range of jewellery types and options to choose from. So, a user could browse from modern classics to traditional jewellery. This is also something that the brand wanted in focus where the users could understand there is a wide range of options to suit their likeability.
The website needed to have an elegant feel to it going along with the brand’s imagery. The brand also has a prominent global physical presence which is very customer-centric, and the website needed to be a replica of that.
Name: Jarvis Spencer Jewellery
Geographic Location: United Kingdom
- Ongoing service level and stability challenges with the current platform
- Continuing delays in the deployment of a global model that supports the functions of the key features
Jarvis Spencer Partnered with DAPL to
- To develop a world-class website that would ensure rapid growth and continuous success of the brand
- To make it easier for both existing and potential customers to view and order its jewellery products in a hassle-free way
- To integrate a secure and fast payment gateway that would allow buyers to pay for their purchases in an efficient way
- There had to be a secure payment integration on the website to allow buyers to place an online jewellery order in a hassle-free way.
- The website had to be attractive, interactive and responsive despite being loaded with features to keep customers engaged and provide a whole new experience
The Outcome of the Project
- A well-organised, intuitive, responsive and smooth website that allows customers to book various jewellery in a hassle-free way from the comfort of home
- Improved user interface and website designs promoting customer experience and superior engagement
- A secure payment gateway that lets users buy jewellery products online in a safe way
- Increased brand awareness and credibility among the potential customer base
Core Business Impact
- Operational Efficiency: The brand witnessed an improvement in operational efficiency as the website allowed buyers to smoothly order and pay for the jewellery products from the comfort of the home
- Cost Reduction: The brand managed to increase its overall business and revenue via cost-effective staff augmentation services
- Customer Satisfaction: The well-optimised and smooth-running website helped to increase customer satisfaction and engagement.
- Diversified Platform: Buyers were able to use the website without any lag, error or compatibility issues across multiple devices.
- Engagement Model: Dedicated Resource Model.