About the Client
4e is a one-of-a-kind platform designed for tech-driven and smart property management. The 4e website is a fun and interactive platform which provides site-specific training and knowledge to security guards. Security personnel can easily submit any issues or findings of any property through the 4e website to report and inform the building management or the company after a quick register and log-in process.
Industry: Security Management
Geographic Location: USA
- There were no existing platforms dedicated to the purpose of training and engaging security personnel who are given the responsibility of guarding properties, companies and sensitive infrastructures.
- There were service level and stability challenges with the company’s existing platform
4e Partnered with DAPL to:
- To develop a world-class website that would ensure rapid growth and continuous success of the brand
- To design a highly intuitive, useful and easy-to-use platform that can be used seamlessly by property owners and guards that is rich with features and functionalities for easy training and assessment of guards
- The new mobile app would provide continuous site-specific training, onboarding assistance as well as incentive patrol.
- The platform aimed at providing proactive solutions to the challenges that exist in security guard training .
- There has to be the inclusion of interactive games and questionnaires for the engagement of guards and training them
- Inclusion of a messaging tool through which guards can communicate with the location admins of the specific properties or the company management
The Outcome of the Project
- A well-performing, user-friendly, easy-to-use, smooth and interactive platform
- Quick, easy and hassle-free training of guards and security personnel as per the unique needs and requirements of specific properties
- Interactive challenges given to guards based on data collected from building audits meant for the purpose of training and engagement
Core Business Impact
- Customer Satisfaction: The smooth, easy-to-use interface, attractive designs and layout with hassle-free payment facility have contributed to higher customer satisfaction
- Diversified Platform: Guards and landlords can use the app on different devices like smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc, without any compatibility issues
- Operational Efficiency: Well-functioning and interactive app have enabled users to train themselves easily, which has allowed buildings and businesses to manage their operations efficiently.
- Engagement Model: Dedicated Resource Model.