Unique WordPress websites that are designed with care, absolute precision and passion are not just things to behold, they are things to be proud of. It takes extensive planning, support, and the right kind of expertise. Across the world, more than 25 million people have chosen WordPress for their websites and blogs. Starting from The New York Times, to Mashable, from Katy Perry to MTV Newsroom, and last but not the least, CNN – have all chosen WordPress and are benefitting from it. We’d say WordPress website design is not only beneficial but essential for your business. It is the cornerstone you should choose to build your website or blog on. At Digital Application Technologies, we offer comprehensive WordPress website design along with development. Here’s what we offer at a glance:
- Custom design
- responsive website
- Content migration
- Social media integration
- SEO-ready website
- Email marketing integration
February 16 , 2015
Why Hire Us?
- Awarded with "Fastest growing Indian company excellence award" at 8th International Achievers Conference at Bangkok, Thailand.
- Featured as the "Company of the Month" in December 2016 in India's premier IT magazine, Silicon India having significant circulation in US and in India.
- Featured among the "20 most promising Digital Marketing Solution Providers in India in 2016" in the prestigious entrepreneur magazine in India
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified & RAR+ Recommended Company
- Around 200+ In-house Employee and 800+ Years Of Collective Experience
- 1500+ Digital Projects Delivered
- Savings of up to 50% on your project cost
- Assured monthly work production of 160 hours Guaranteed
- Total Project Management Control
- 9000 sq. ft. State-of-the-art Facilities & Infrastructure
- Work with Your OWN remote team
- 24x7 Availability when required
- We Sign NDA for Confidentiality, All Rights Are Owned By You
- Profitable Since Inception. US$ 2Million turnover
Projects VS DRM!
This is a Detailed Breakdown of the Advantages that the Dedicated Resource Model vis-à-vis the Conservative Project Model. Read More...