Want to tread where others don’t dare? Are you intuitive and imaginative? Do you have an insatiable hunger for technology? Game designing may be the answer to your creative shenanigans! For all those young and restless with a career mojo, here is your answer!
With a game design training degree, you can show your drawing and a thinking process that is logical and systematic. To develop games, you need to be trained in multimedia software such as 3D and 2D. Roughly speaking, gaming consists of 4 parts:
- Game development (requires logic and art)
- Game Design (Requires art and skills in visualization)
- Game Art (Need excellent visualization and drawing capabilities along with smart colour concepts)
- Game Testing ( Use of logic and patience)
- Drawing skill set
- Analytical mind
- Strong interpersonal and written communication ability
- Organization teamwork
- Updated knowledge of the history and trends of video game
- leadership skills
- Time-management skills
What can you achieve after completing a gaming course?
If you complete a gaming course, you may land a job at some of the premier technology and IT solutions /product companies both in India and abroad. A lot of companies may help you spread your creative wings and reach the zenith in a few years. You could get a job at Banks, marketing departments, education and training academies, technology bigwigs and mobile application companies. You can start off in a career as a gaming artist, game developer and tester, game de-coder and designer. If you want to create gaming consoles, then you could begin working at Nintendo and other gaming console makers. With simulation games making a big splash the world over, you could cash in your success in these!
Advantages of having gaming as a career:
- Good payment
- Gives you 360 degree knowledge on IT and Arts both Easily
- You can get name and fame
- Passion and Profession are same
Disadvantages of gaming as a career:
- Tight Schedule
- Longer time of work
What are the qualifications and experience for entrants?
Age is not a bar to start a career in games. You could finish your 10+ exam and enrol at a professional game design institute. Some creative and zany computer graphics and multimedia courses may also be taken up post your graduation degree in India.
Why should you opt for such courses?
Even if you start off as an individual gamer, you could become a self starter in a decade of so, with an individual gaming company. The opportunities for such endeavours are many. Both the US and the Far East have great gaming companies that help draw the best talent. In India, there is a dearth of many good game developers. Game art people and designers are well paid and have lucrative prospects in the long run. Social Networking companies and mobile applications companies have their doors open for gaming wizards!
Types of Game Developers
The games developer job profile has a broad area of work with specialisations galore. These are the job roles primarily:
- artist, including concept artist, animator and 3D modeller
- quality assurance tester
- programmer, with various specialisations in network, engine, tool chain and artificial intelligence
- audio engineer
- special effects technician
February 14 , 2017
Why Hire Us?
- Awarded with "Fastest growing Indian company excellence award" at 8th International Achievers Conference at Bangkok, Thailand.
- Featured as the "Company of the Month" in December 2016 in India's premier IT magazine, Silicon India having significant circulation in US and in India.
- Featured among the "20 most promising Digital Marketing Solution Providers in India in 2016" in the prestigious entrepreneur magazine in India
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified & RAR+ Recommended Company
- Around 200+ In-house Employee and 800+ Years Of Collective Experience
- 1500+ Digital Projects Delivered
- Savings of up to 50% on your project cost
- Assured monthly work production of 160 hours Guaranteed
- Total Project Management Control
- 9000 sq. ft. State-of-the-art Facilities & Infrastructure
- Work with Your OWN remote team
- 24x7 Availability when required
- We Sign NDA for Confidentiality, All Rights Are Owned By You
- Profitable Since Inception. US$ 2Million turnover
Projects VS DRM!
This is a Detailed Breakdown of the Advantages that the Dedicated Resource Model vis-à-vis the Conservative Project Model. Read More...