Are you starting a new project? Then you must be in a great confusion about which programming language to choose: Python or Java? Well, Java and Python both are prominent programming languages that have gained a lot of popularity. There is more than one thing that these two programming languages are different in. In order to choose the one among the two, you need to be aware of the pros and cons that each of them has. Is Python better than Java? In this article, we’ll try to find out.
Don’t you love something that is simple to understand? Python is such a language that needs to be programmed 3 to 5 times shorter than Java. This is why Python contributes a lot to the increased productivity of the programmers, as they need to code only what’s needed. And it is concise.
- Static vs. dynamic typing
One of the major differences between Python and Java lies in the way each of them handles variables. If you use Java, you need to define what kind of variable it is. Also, you are not allowed to change the type of the variable later in the program. This is called static typing. On the contrary, there is dynamic typing that is used by Python. This enables you to change the kind of a variable.
- Ease of Use
If the majority of the programmers are to be believed, Python is much easier to use compared to Java. Now, who doesn’t love to use a programming language that is simple?
The increasing popularity of Python depends much on the surge in the number of users. It is becoming the number one choice for all the trending technologies in IT. Want your project to be a hit? Embrace Python!
April 17 , 2018
This entry was posted in Development Tips
Why Hire Us?
- Awarded with "Fastest growing Indian company excellence award" at 8th International Achievers Conference at Bangkok, Thailand.
- Featured as the "Company of the Month" in December 2016 in India's premier IT magazine, Silicon India having significant circulation in US and in India.
- Featured among the "20 most promising Digital Marketing Solution Providers in India in 2016" in the prestigious entrepreneur magazine in India
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified & RAR+ Recommended Company
- Around 200+ In-house Employee and 800+ Years Of Collective Experience
- 1500+ Digital Projects Delivered
- Savings of up to 50% on your project cost
- Assured monthly work production of 160 hours Guaranteed
- Total Project Management Control
- 9000 sq. ft. State-of-the-art Facilities & Infrastructure
- Work with Your OWN remote team
- 24x7 Availability when required
- We Sign NDA for Confidentiality, All Rights Are Owned By You
- Profitable Since Inception. US$ 2Million turnover
Projects VS DRM!
This is a Detailed Breakdown of the Advantages that the Dedicated Resource Model vis-à-vis the Conservative Project Model. Read More...