Visiting a website should be rewarding for the users. Make sure to bring a smile on your visitors face when he/she browses the site. Keep reading this post to know more about the top website disasters which can drive away your customers.
Of course, we all must have visited a website which looks dull and such websites can drive away your customers. There are many websites being designed and developed by the professionals, but even after the professional touch they usually have flaws.
A dull or poor designed website fails to grab the attention of visitors. It won’t help you get business. These days, responsive website design is very much in. This is one of the most important features which every website should have.
Here are the top five website disasters that can drive away your customers:-
Low Quality Images
When we are visiting an e-commerce website, nothing can be worse than the low-quality images used in the product section of your site. If you want to get sales from your e-commerce website, make sure to use high quality images.
Too Much Texts
Nope, visitors won’t like too much texts. Make sure to add images or videos in your blog posts/articles. It’s advisable to add a catchy headline/sub headline in each paragraph which will make the content easy to read.
No Search Bars
There is simply no excuse of not adding a search bar in the website, and the worse scenario is when it shows very limited results. If the search bar is not functioning properly or probably if it don’t exists, it’s time to get this feature now.
Search bar not only helps the visitors get all the essential information, but it also helps to lifts the quality of your site. Avoid all these website disasters if you want to drive customers from your website.
July 30 , 2014
Why Hire Us?
- Awarded with "Fastest growing Indian company excellence award" at 8th International Achievers Conference at Bangkok, Thailand.
- Featured as the "Company of the Month" in December 2016 in India's premier IT magazine, Silicon India having significant circulation in US and in India.
- Featured among the "20 most promising Digital Marketing Solution Providers in India in 2016" in the prestigious entrepreneur magazine in India
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified & RAR+ Recommended Company
- Around 200+ In-house Employee and 800+ Years Of Collective Experience
- 1500+ Digital Projects Delivered
- Savings of up to 50% on your project cost
- Assured monthly work production of 160 hours Guaranteed
- Total Project Management Control
- 9000 sq. ft. State-of-the-art Facilities & Infrastructure
- Work with Your OWN remote team
- 24x7 Availability when required
- We Sign NDA for Confidentiality, All Rights Are Owned By You
- Profitable Since Inception. US$ 2Million turnover
Projects VS DRM!
This is a Detailed Breakdown of the Advantages that the Dedicated Resource Model vis-à-vis the Conservative Project Model. Read More...