Are you a start-up or a small-medium business on a budget and need a product rolled out right away? Or, are you looking to create extremely flexible and fast to market products? You may consider using Python language to develop your products. It allows you to come up with functioning prototypes at a faster rate, which, in turn, can save you both time and money. Of course, for a successful implementation of your product development strategy, you will need an experienced Python Development company that has an in-depth knowledge in all the nitty-gritties of Python and the ability to add value to the development, design, support and deployment of your product. And this is exactly where Digital Aptech comes in. With us, your business can reach heights that have never been explored!
Your Trusted Python Development Partner
We, at Digital Aptech, have immense knowledge in developing applications using Django framework and Python language. We develop simple web-based applications as well as applications on GIS, real estate listings, dating, e-commerce marketplace, real-time communications and much more. We have been industry leaders in client specific software development for years and have a track record of creating robust products with the use of agile methods. With our Python development service, we have proven our worth to clients all over the world. Have queries regarding Python? Digital Aptech is the answer to all your Python development paradox.
Get Nothing but the Best!
From us, expect nothing but the best. We offer you the most sought after development by using Django and Python. This lets us build robust, secure, scalable and user-friendly applications with a number of modules that can be implemented anytime you want. While developing applications in Python, we follow the best practices in the industry and PEP-8 coding standards. We have a skilled team of developers that uses Django rest API framework to develop mobile applications and integrate web-based applications with Angular JS. We have worked with PostgreSQL, MongoDB, NoSQL, MySQL, Cassandra DB and many more.
Experienced Python Team
Our competencies don’t limit us to the development of SAAS based applications. We have great experience in working with Data Analytics both real-time and pre-defined database structure. Our qualified team of data scientists work in logistic regression, predictive analytics, distributed analytics, time chart as well as other aspects of analysis. We have good news for you! We are increasing our team of Machine Learning developers in both supervised and unsupervised learning. We have successfully created recommender engines and lifestyle based property search using supervised machine learning. We stay updated with all the latest advancements in the field of Python and implement those in the applications that we develop.
We strive to satisfy our customers in every way possible by providing the best software development based solutions to start-ups as well as small and medium-sized industries. In order to match the current industry standards, our developers undergo intensive training and testing. Customers are our main priority and we make sure that they are satisfied. Our core team is efficient enough to ensure on-time project delivery, proper documentation and complete post development support and maintenance. We take pride in our process-oriented approach. We listen to what you say, understand your needs and develop applications that perfectly match your requirements. Also, we make sure that the applications are on par with the current industry standards. We have a Quality Assurance team to ensure smooth delivery of systems that are reliable, as we believe that it is our responsibility to fulfil all your development dreams.
Why Choose Python for Development?
- Is it the security of your website that you are worried about? Fret not. Impeccable security is offered by Python and its frameworks. You don’t have to worry about hacking or data theft
- Python is useful for a wide range of application types including web development, scientific computing and education
- Don’t you want your project to get completed in less time? Python is the name. Compared to C++ or Java, coding in Python takes fewer steps
- The strong process integration features, enhanced control capabilities and unit testing framework in Python contribute a lot in the development of applications
- Python has extensive support libraries as well as clean object-oriented designs that increase the productivity of the developer two to tenfold while using languages such as Java, VB, Perl, C, C++ and C#
OUR AREAS OF COMPETENCIES:
Web and Internet Development:
You can opt for Python development using the many options that are available for web development including:
- Frameworks such as Django and Pyramid.
- Micro-frameworks such as Flask and Bottle.
- Advanced content management systems such as Plone and django CMS.
Python’s standard library supports many Internet protocols as well:
- HTML and XML
- E-mail processing.
- Support for FTP, IMAP, and other Internet protocols.
- Easy-to-use socket interface.
On the other hand the Package Index has yet more libraries:
- Requests, a powerful HTTP client library.
- BeautifulSoup, an HTML parser that can handle all sorts of oddball HTML.
- Feedparser for parsing RSS/Atom feeds.
- Paramiko, implementing the SSH2 protocol.
- Twisted Python, a framework for asynchronous network programming.
PYTHON IN HEALTHCARE (HL7 STANDARD):
- Python Zeep – By inspecting the WSDL document, Zeep provides a way for writing codes to use the services as well as types in that document. Also, it provides a way to use programmatic interface in order to connect with SOAP server
- Python HL7 – For transmitting data between clinical devices and clinical information systems, HL7 is the de-facto standard.
- NIST- Patient health information exchange (IHE) (includes Patient Identity Cross-referencing(PIX) and Patient Demographics Query (PDQ)) Pre-Connectathon Test Tool
- HAPI (HL7 application programming interface) – An open-source messaging specification for healthcare information systems
Scientific and Numeric:
Python is widely used in scientific and numeric computing:
- SciPy is a collection of packages for mathematics, science, and engineering.
- Pandas is a data analysis and modelling library.
- Ipython is a powerful interactive shell that features easy editing and recording of a work session, and supports visualizations and parallel computing.
In general, these happen to be the main so-called scientific Python libraries we put to use when performing elementary machine learning tasks (there is a clear subjectivity in this):
- numpy- mainly useful for its N-dimensional array objects
- pandas- Python data analysis library, including structures such as dataframes
- matplotlib- 2D plotting library producing publication quality figures
- scikit-learn- the machine learning algorithms used for data analysis and data mining tasks
- Python unit testing
- Python logging
Want to see how Python and Digital Aptech together can help your business grow? Call us today!
Why Hire Us?
- Awarded with "Fastest growing Indian company excellence award" at 8th International Achievers Conference at Bangkok, Thailand.
- Featured as the "Company of the Month" in December 2016 in India's premier IT magazine, Silicon India having significant circulation in US and in India.
- Featured among the "20 most promising Digital Marketing Solution Providers in India in 2016" in the prestigious entrepreneur magazine in India
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified & RAR+ Recommended Company
- Around 200+ In-house Employee and 800+ Years Of Collective Experience
- 1500+ Digital Projects Delivered
- Savings of up to 50% on your project cost
- Assured monthly work production of 160 hours Guaranteed
- Total Project Management Control
- 9000 sq. ft. State-of-the-art Facilities & Infrastructure
- Work with Your OWN remote team
- 24x7 Availability when required
- We Sign NDA for Confidentiality, All Rights Are Owned By You
- Profitable Since Inception. US$ 2Million turnover
Projects VS DRM!
This is a Detailed Breakdown of the Advantages that the Dedicated Resource Model vis-à-vis the Conservative Project Model. Read More...