- Online reservation website
- Custom Ecommerce
- Real Estate Website
- Online Forum/Community Website
- Online Dating Website
- Payment gateway integration
- 3rd Party API Integration
- Facebook Synchronization
- OOPS Application
- google API Integration
- MVC Architecture
Our Developer Rates:
Monthly*Monthly – Ideal for someone looking for continuous development or maintenance work
HourlyHourly – Ideal for short-term ad-hoc work
|Experience: 3 Years||Monthly: £2240 / $2720||Hourly: £14 / $17|
|Experience: 4 Years||Monthly: £2560 / $3040||Hourly: £16 / $19|
|Experience: 5 Years||Monthly: £2880 / $3360||Hourly: £18 / $21|
|Experience: 7 Years (Independent Project Management Level)||Monthly: £4000 / $4800||Hourly: £25 / $30|
DisclaimerAs WE are covered under NDA, we are not allowed to provide all the web URL’s developed for our clients. If you are interested in seeing more of our work, please CONTACT US for more work samples. – firstname.lastname@example.org
State-of-the-art Development Centre
Why Hire Us?
- Awarded with "Fastest growing Indian company excellence award" at 8th International Achievers Conference at Bangkok, Thailand.
- Featured as the "Company of the Month" in December 2016 in India's premier IT magazine, Silicon India having significant circulation in US and in India.
- Featured among the "20 most promising Digital Marketing Solution Providers in India in 2016" in the prestigious entrepreneur magazine in India
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified & RAR+ Recommended Company
- Around 200+ In-house Employee and 800+ Years Of Collective Experience
- 1500+ Digital Projects Delivered
- Savings of up to 50% on your project cost
- Assured monthly work production of 160 hours Guaranteed
- Total Project Management Control
- 9000 sq. ft. State-of-the-art Facilities & Infrastructure
- Work with Your OWN remote team
- 24x7 Availability when required
- We Sign NDA for Confidentiality, All Rights Are Owned By You
- Profitable Since Inception. US$ 2Million turnover
Projects VS DRM!
This is a Detailed Breakdown of the Advantages that the Dedicated Resource Model vis-à-vis the Conservative Project Model. Read More...