What We Collect
We collect the following information:
- Your full name
- Your phone number
- Email address
Digital Aptech Pvt. Ltd. makes use of Google Analytics to track standard user data on visitor behaviour flow, traffic sources and audience overview. In order to track specific behaviour, we may use your user ID.
Digital Aptech has integrated Zendesk into its website. Zendesk is a live support customer service software that enables direct communication in real-time. This software collects data with the intention to operate the live chat system and analyze the operation of the system.
What We Do with the Information We Gather
We may use the information that we collect when you fill out a form or enter information on our site, for the following purposes:
- To keep internal records
- We may contact you to know about your exact service requirements once you fill out the form
- To improve our services and offerings
- To generate more leads
- To promote our services on various social media channels or other platforms
Keeping your information secure is our top priority. We are committed to ensuring utmost security of your information. In order to keep your information secure and prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable electronic, physical and managerial procedures.
Non-disclosure agreement (NDA) for digitalaptech.com clients
digitalaptech.com respects your professional artwork and will only use it to assist you with your goals. Your copyrights will remain yours.
digitalaptech.com will not take any original artwork provided by you for use on any other site, resell it, or give it to anyone under any circumstance.
digitalaptech.com guarantees that all information that you share with us, including original artwork, contact information, and client notes will remain confidential.
In any way that you choose to interact with the digitalaptech.com web site, we honor your presence here and are committed to protecting your privacy. We adhere to a strict anti-spam policy. We won’t reveal or sell your email address to third parties. We won’t send you emails if you don’t want to receive them, either.
When you place an order, we send out an email with the order details and you will also receive an occasional newsletter from digitalaptech.com. This is our way of notifying you about upcoming events, webinars, new features, products and pricing.
digitalaptech.com will never share email addresses with anyone else. If you decide at any time that you want to stop receiving our emails, you can opt-out by clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the end of every email.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to the hard drive of your computer through your web browser. This allows the service provider’s or the site’s system to recognize your browser and capture as well as remember certain information.
Links to Other Websites
Our website contains links to other websites only in our portfolio, which means, the links are of our clients’ sites. In case you visit these links and leave our site, please note that we do not have any control over those websites. Therefore, we are not responsible for the protection of your information once you are on those sites. Also, they are not governed by the privacy statement of Digital Aptech Pvt. Ltd.
Controlling Your Personal Information
We provide services to make your company GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) complaint. We do not collect your personal information for direct marketing purposes. You may choose to restrict the use or collection of your personal information by clicking on the box that you will find on the “Contact Us” page on our website.
Please note: We provide only technical assistance to make your website GDPR compliance. Any legal consent should be advised by a certified GDPR consultant/law firm.
Who Do We Share Your Information with?
We do not share your information with any third party. In fact, we do not even use your personal information for our own marketing purposes.
List of Cookies We Collect
Why Hire Us?
- Awarded with "Fastest growing Indian company excellence award" at 8th International Achievers Conference at Bangkok, Thailand.
- Featured as the "Company of the Month" in December 2016 in India's premier IT magazine, Silicon India having significant circulation in US and in India.
- Featured among the "20 most promising Digital Marketing Solution Providers in India in 2016" in the prestigious entrepreneur magazine in India
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified & RAR+ Recommended Company
- Around 200+ In-house Employee and 800+ Years Of Collective Experience
- 1500+ Digital Projects Delivered
- Savings of up to 50% on your project cost
- Assured monthly work production of 160 hours Guaranteed
- Total Project Management Control
- 9000 sq. ft. State-of-the-art Facilities & Infrastructure
- Work with Your OWN remote team
- 24x7 Availability when required
- We Sign NDA for Confidentiality, All Rights Are Owned By You
- Profitable Since Inception. US$ 2Million turnover
Projects VS DRM!
This is a Detailed Breakdown of the Advantages that the Dedicated Resource Model vis-à-vis the Conservative Project Model. Read More...