What’s the right shape to choose for designing a website? The answer is, get creative. WordPress web designers these days are using a lot of creativity as far as shapes are concerned. While designers continue to push the limit, many clients still insist on flat shapes. Well, it’s probably time to show them the beauty of using different shapes creatively so that your website design attracts attention. Squares, circles, hexagons, triangles – the stage is yours. Show them what you’ve got by “shaping up” your designs. Circle As a shape, circle looks like it has something to do with infinity. One of the most favourite shapes in the world, circle is great for using in the centre of a design. It draws the attention towards a message you are trying convey. Triangle The triangle shape is pretty widely used in not just websites but also a lot of other places. Not many people know this, but triangles are often used in construction due to their strength. WordPress web designers, you can repeat a triangle-shaped pattern so as to gain strength and draw attention to your design. Square By using squares, you can create a functional and practical design. You can provide the website visitors conformity within several elements of design. If you are to present many images together, use squares in a grid layout. Unusual shapes and angles are being embraced by many WordPress web designers. Our team is no exception. Though used relatively little, unusual shapes can be incorporated into the design beautifully by the talented designers here at Digital Aptech. If you want to see some of our work, Please visit: https://www.digitalaptech.com/our-portfolio
March 13 , 2015
Why Hire Us?
- Awarded with "Fastest growing Indian company excellence award" at 8th International Achievers Conference at Bangkok, Thailand.
- Featured as the "Company of the Month" in December 2016 in India's premier IT magazine, Silicon India having significant circulation in US and in India.
- Featured among the "20 most promising Digital Marketing Solution Providers in India in 2016" in the prestigious entrepreneur magazine in India
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified & RAR+ Recommended Company
- Around 200+ In-house Employee and 800+ Years Of Collective Experience
- 1500+ Digital Projects Delivered
- Savings of up to 50% on your project cost
- Assured monthly work production of 160 hours Guaranteed
- Total Project Management Control
- 9000 sq. ft. State-of-the-art Facilities & Infrastructure
- Work with Your OWN remote team
- 24x7 Availability when required
- We Sign NDA for Confidentiality, All Rights Are Owned By You
- Profitable Since Inception. US$ 2Million turnover
Projects VS DRM!
This is a Detailed Breakdown of the Advantages that the Dedicated Resource Model vis-à-vis the Conservative Project Model. Read More...