A Revolution Slider often termed as the Slider Revolution lets you replace the unnerving Magento slideshows with a much more sophisticated presentation. The Revolution Slider is a premium slider available as a Magento plugin, jQuery plugin, and even a Concrete5 add-on. It’s gained huge popularity in the Magento developers’ community due to its myriad range of features and ease of use. In this review, we’re going to cover just a few of the features of the Revolution Slider or the Magento Plugin.
We at Digital Aptech, will show you just how easy it is to make your own sliders from scratch.
If you install the slider in the website you have developed, the frontend view will be like this:
The Backend will look like this:
- 1: Responsive Layouts: The plugin is responsive ready and includes multiple slider layout options to make your life easier. You can choose from fixed, custom, auto-responsive and full-screen options.
- 2: Easy Options: Revolution Slider makes it easy for you to create custom sliders by adding in options for just about everything. Choose your slide delay, navigation arrows, slider location (add margins), add media layers, select slide transition and more all by using the drop-down menus throughout the plugin.
- 3: Media Support: Add text, links, images and videos with a few clicks of your mouse. This gives you the ability to create information rich slides that your readers and clients will be able to identify with.
Here are the steps:To download revolution slider js ,images ,css you have to check https://github.com/repsheet/getrepsheet.com
Step-1:- At first you have to create admin manageable module for banner slider. You need to upload JS and CSS files to the server.
With the Asset in skin/frontend/package_name/theme_name/images folder
Upload the JS and CSS to the server.
Step-2:-How to add JS and CSS to your magento website?
1. You need to add css and js in skin/frontend/package_name/theme_name/css and skin/frontend/package_name/theme_name/js path respectively.
2. If you are in magento root directory then go to app/design/frontend/package_name/theme_name/layout. Then you need to open page.xml file and add those js and css in following manner.(Note:: First js in mention already added in magento website)
Step-3:-Create the surrounding DIV for your Slider (Large View)
Above code is for responsive and non-responsive banner sliders respectively. You have to maintain following classes of each and every division.
Upload the JS and CSS to the server.
What Makes This Plugin So Great?
November 22 , 2016
This entry was posted in Magento
Why Hire Us?
- Awarded with "Fastest growing Indian company excellence award" at 8th International Achievers Conference at Bangkok, Thailand.
- Featured as the "Company of the Month" in December 2016 in India's premier IT magazine, Silicon India having significant circulation in US and in India.
- Featured among the "20 most promising Digital Marketing Solution Providers in India in 2016" in the prestigious entrepreneur magazine in India
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified & RAR+ Recommended Company
- Around 200+ In-house Employee and 800+ Years Of Collective Experience
- 1500+ Digital Projects Delivered
- Savings of up to 50% on your project cost
- Assured monthly work production of 160 hours Guaranteed
- Total Project Management Control
- 9000 sq. ft. State-of-the-art Facilities & Infrastructure
- Work with Your OWN remote team
- 24x7 Availability when required
- We Sign NDA for Confidentiality, All Rights Are Owned By You
- Profitable Since Inception. US$ 2Million turnover
Projects VS DRM!
This is a Detailed Breakdown of the Advantages that the Dedicated Resource Model vis-à-vis the Conservative Project Model. Read More...