For your complex ecommerce website development needs and design challenges hire us at Digital Aptech!
Do you want an ecommerce website that is all about responsive design? Do you want to stop sitting on the fence and feel energized looking at your ecommerce store online from any device? Responsive design is a form of web design built to adapt to the type of device used by the person viewing the website. We at Digital Aptech believe in considering all aspects of web design and development. Developing an enterprise website is all about simplifying a large-scale and complex process. Since most of our users will visit an ecommerce website to learn and purchase products, we try and focus of two things- user experience and performance.
Our team of web developers are fully experienced and competitive in the global scenario. Our solutions are affordable too. We believe in optimizing site performance. Statistics show that 40 per cent of all ecommerce users abandon a website that takes 3 seconds to load. At Digital Aptech, we believe in providing you viewable content that need not be viewed with discomfort. We are dedicated to take your business to the next level. Our technical knowledge has been all about offering solutions of setting up an ecommerce site and then marketing it to achieve maximum ROI.
- Selecting the right ecommerce platform and offering a snazzy website for the smooth and profitable operation of the store online is what we do best. We recommend according to the business need you have.
- Our experienced developer team offers you custom plug-in development in Magento, CodeIgniter and Angular JS along with WordPress and Php.
- We help customize your shopping cart and target your product for the right audience. This also includes implementing the custom shipping method and the payment option as well.
- We offer the best KHAOS control integration with the ecommerce website. The integration support network is one of the best and this enables the KHAOS and the ecommerce system to connect effortlessly.
- Statistics show that about 30 per cent of visitors that visit an ecommerce website use the search option extensively to find products. It is our job to install search functionality in your website and use features such as auto complete to help you find popular products and items related to the searches. We also offer faceted search options.
- Some of our best and successful ERP integration with ecommerce websites have been in Magento. Crucial to the process of tracking an inventory of a business and its changes, ERP simply needs to be integrated with the platform where online sales take place. Magento ERP integration is a must these days. We keep in mind all the things needed while doing this.
- Finally, we help our clients to have an after project sales support wherein we maintain the website for about a month. We guide you with the store management and help formulate a plan to maintain an ongoing and multifaceted promotional strategy that’s carefully targeted to your audience.
October 27 , 2016
Why Hire Us?
- Awarded with "Fastest growing Indian company excellence award" at 8th International Achievers Conference at Bangkok, Thailand.
- Featured as the "Company of the Month" in December 2016 in India's premier IT magazine, Silicon India having significant circulation in US and in India.
- Featured among the "20 most promising Digital Marketing Solution Providers in India in 2016" in the prestigious entrepreneur magazine in India
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified & RAR+ Recommended Company
- Around 200+ In-house Employee and 800+ Years Of Collective Experience
- 1500+ Digital Projects Delivered
- Savings of up to 50% on your project cost
- Assured monthly work production of 160 hours Guaranteed
- Total Project Management Control
- 9000 sq. ft. State-of-the-art Facilities & Infrastructure
- Work with Your OWN remote team
- 24x7 Availability when required
- We Sign NDA for Confidentiality, All Rights Are Owned By You
- Profitable Since Inception. US$ 2Million turnover
Projects VS DRM!
This is a Detailed Breakdown of the Advantages that the Dedicated Resource Model vis-à-vis the Conservative Project Model. Read More...