Slack has some amazing qualities as a chat messenger that helps bind the team in your online business. While it is useful to use the software as a communicating tool, you should be able to keep a pulse on several aspects of your business with Slack.
Slack provides a good value to your business by facilitating team communication, offering timely insights and integrating the work productivity tools effortlessly. Slack has an easy to use and sleek interface that has apps available for all formats- iPhone, Android and desktop.
Here are the 5 different ways in which Slack can manage your online business effortlessly:
- 1. An effective team communication conduit: This is the main motto behind Slack. It allows teams within an organisation and outside of it to keep in touch via messages and groups. You can also share documents and screenshots with easy and effective drag and drop uploading. You can also copy and paste URLs in a way that gives quick access to anyone you is messaging. You can also share Google Docs and Sheets through Slack. It is a neat and organized platform of sharing projects, much improved than emails. You can also set the notifications on Slack and set your account on “Do not disturb” mode or even “Away” to cut down interruptions when working. Direct messages can be created easily and managed on the sidebar by each member of the team.
- 2. Used as a content tracker channel: You can create a content tracker channel, one that serves as a scoreboard anytime for the website or pages used by your online business. When you open the channel, you can get an overview of the website featured or even the views and shares of blog posts or other milestones. This content tracker connects with Google Analytics provides you with information snippets on Slack.
- 3. As a successful product sales channel: You can sue Slack with Zapier (a utility that connects with any app) and view the sales of your online business. While you use this integration, you will also get a notification when a sale is made. In this way, you can keep a bird’s eye view of the online transactions.
- 4. A useful Stock Watch Channel: You can combine the IFTTT technology along with Slack to monitor the stocks for your online business. The If This Then That or IFTTT technology can connect with Slack and help you organise emails, social media accounts and keep an eye on your competitor sites too.
- 5. Effective Mailchimp integration: A lot of businesses use MailChimp as the email and newsletter provider of choice. You can integrate the Mialchimp with Slack and enable email capturing and import mail lists with ease. This is very helpful for email marketers and ecommerce entrepreneurs. When you integrate with Slack, you can monitor subscriptions in real time and also check periodic updates.
With all the tools integrated with Slack, you can now allow these to run in the background and get periodic notifications when your attention is needed. Slack therefore helps you manage your business and also supervise your team of online managers at one go!
January 27 , 2017
This entry was posted in Ecommerce development
Why Hire Us?
- Awarded with "Fastest growing Indian company excellence award" at 8th International Achievers Conference at Bangkok, Thailand.
- Featured as the "Company of the Month" in December 2016 in India's premier IT magazine, Silicon India having significant circulation in US and in India.
- Featured among the "20 most promising Digital Marketing Solution Providers in India in 2016" in the prestigious entrepreneur magazine in India
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified & RAR+ Recommended Company
- Around 200+ In-house Employee and 800+ Years Of Collective Experience
- 1500+ Digital Projects Delivered
- Savings of up to 50% on your project cost
- Assured monthly work production of 160 hours Guaranteed
- Total Project Management Control
- 9000 sq. ft. State-of-the-art Facilities & Infrastructure
- Work with Your OWN remote team
- 24x7 Availability when required
- We Sign NDA for Confidentiality, All Rights Are Owned By You
- Profitable Since Inception. US$ 2Million turnover
Projects VS DRM!
This is a Detailed Breakdown of the Advantages that the Dedicated Resource Model vis-à-vis the Conservative Project Model. Read More...