We all know why, how and where logos are used. If there is a product, there is a logo. Since every business needs a logo, its design will always be important. It may seem easy from outside, but if you come closer, you will get to know how there’s more to logo design than just creativity.
First and foremost, the logo should be able to convey the client’s message properly. A designer must be absolutely sure about what their client wants before starting to create the logo. Many times, clients want their logo to look similar to an iconic product logo. Also, there are times when clients want something really rare. Designers need to make sure that their creation matches their client’s expectation.
Does this point need elaborating?
If you look closely at world-famous logos, you will realize that they are not really very detailed. In fact, most of them are very simple and in that simplicity, lies something so unique that makes audiences instantly relate to them. This kind of subtlety is really very important if you want to make the logo memorable, easily recognizable and versatile.
The purpose of the logo is to establish a brand identity. Borrowing from another company’s logo will not be a good way to establish a brand identity. Also, the brand identity it will establish will be a poor one. So, a designer must bring some really unique logo ideas to the table.
The logo’s design should be in sync with the business. A colorful and bright logo is not appropriate for a law firm. Similarly, a businesslike logo looks very out of place on the signage of a beauty salon. The context should always be kept in mind.
Logo designers need to consider these different things for making the logo effective.
August 26 , 2014
Why Hire Us?
- Awarded with "Fastest growing Indian company excellence award" at 8th International Achievers Conference at Bangkok, Thailand.
- Featured as the "Company of the Month" in December 2016 in India's premier IT magazine, Silicon India having significant circulation in US and in India.
- Featured among the "20 most promising Digital Marketing Solution Providers in India in 2016" in the prestigious entrepreneur magazine in India
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified & RAR+ Recommended Company
- Around 200+ In-house Employee and 800+ Years Of Collective Experience
- 1500+ Digital Projects Delivered
- Savings of up to 50% on your project cost
- Assured monthly work production of 160 hours Guaranteed
- Total Project Management Control
- 9000 sq. ft. State-of-the-art Facilities & Infrastructure
- Work with Your OWN remote team
- 24x7 Availability when required
- We Sign NDA for Confidentiality, All Rights Are Owned By You
- Profitable Since Inception. US$ 2Million turnover
Projects VS DRM!
This is a Detailed Breakdown of the Advantages that the Dedicated Resource Model vis-à-vis the Conservative Project Model. Read More...