Logo design is a pretty elaborate process. While logos are small, they create immense impact on the psyche of consumers and thereafter, the success of a business. A logo creates the first impression of a business, and it gets only a few seconds to do so.
The analysis of a logo is very important in order to figure out its effectiveness. While there is no hard and fast rule to analysis a logo, there are some essential elements to consider for the analysis. Complete focus is necessary for the analysis because the logo design will depend on the result of the analysis.
Start with the culture of the business. A business that has a relaxed culture, should have a logo that goes with it. For instance, spas should have a simple, neat and clean logo that would go with the culture.
After culture, think about the two “s” s of the image – the shape and size. If a logo is extremely wide or tall, it won’t be visually attractive at all. When you are viewing a logo, you have to view it side by side too in order to compare it with competitor business’ logos.
Pay attention to how reproducible the logo is. A nice logo design would be just as effective on company letterhead as it will be on a billboard or website. Pulling it off is a bit tricky but worth the effort. Make sure that the logo’s background looks reproducible.
Legibility is also very important for an effective logo. Make sure the aforementioned things as well as the legibility of the logo are taken into consideration when a logo is being designed.
December 16 , 2014
Why Hire Us?
- Awarded with "Fastest growing Indian company excellence award" at 8th International Achievers Conference at Bangkok, Thailand.
- Featured as the "Company of the Month" in December 2016 in India's premier IT magazine, Silicon India having significant circulation in US and in India.
- Featured among the "20 most promising Digital Marketing Solution Providers in India in 2016" in the prestigious entrepreneur magazine in India
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified & RAR+ Recommended Company
- Around 200+ In-house Employee and 800+ Years Of Collective Experience
- 1500+ Digital Projects Delivered
- Savings of up to 50% on your project cost
- Assured monthly work production of 160 hours Guaranteed
- Total Project Management Control
- 9000 sq. ft. State-of-the-art Facilities & Infrastructure
- Work with Your OWN remote team
- 24x7 Availability when required
- We Sign NDA for Confidentiality, All Rights Are Owned By You
- Profitable Since Inception. US$ 2Million turnover
Projects VS DRM!
This is a Detailed Breakdown of the Advantages that the Dedicated Resource Model vis-à-vis the Conservative Project Model. Read More...