The template compilation process in Angular 2.0 is asynchronous. Based on ES6 module spec, the module loader loads dependencies by referencing those in component definition.Directives
Three types of directives are there in Angular 2.0 namely Template Directives, Decorator Directives and Component Directives.
- Template Directives: Their purpose is to make reusable templates out of HTML. The directive author has complete control over template instantiating and the insertion of template into the DOM.
- Decorator Directives: As the name suggests, they are used for decorating elements. For instance, the decorator directives can be used in order to add a tooltip or show/hide elements.
The router in Angular has come a long way. Where initially, it was just meant to handle only a couple of simple cases, it’s now a feature-rich router. Its basic features include:
- URL Resolver
- Navigation Model
- Location Service
- Query String Support
- History Manipulation
- 404 Route Handling
- Hashchange or Use Push State
- Document Title Updates
- Simple JSON-based Route Config
- Optional Convention over Configuration
- Static, Parameterized and Splat Route Patterns
Apart from these, other features in the router have set the stage for Angular 2.0 to reach new heights of success. These features include:Child Router
This turns every component of the application into a smaller application. It accomplishes the task by giving every application its own router. The child router helps encapsulate all the features of an application.Screen Activator
With this features, developers have better control over the lifecycle of navigation through a series of can* callbacks such as:
- canActivate – Which allows/prevents navigating to the new controller.
- canDeactivate – Which allows/prevents navigating away from the old controller.
These callbacks allow developers to return Boolean values or a promise for that value. For a lower-level control, these callbacks allow a navigation command.Designing
All these are created with the help of a pipeline architecture which facilitates the adding of developers’ own steps to the existing pipeline or even remove the default steps. Not only that, the asynchronous nature of it makes it easy for developers to make server request for the authentication of a user or the loading of data for a controller while it’s still in the pipeline.Logging
There’s a logging service named diary.js in Angular 2.0. It’s an extremely useful feature which measures where time is being spent in the application. This helps developers to recognise bottlenecks in their own code.
These things are making Angular 2.0 one of the hottest-growing open-source frameworks of recent times. And we believe it’s going to grow tenfold in the near future.
June 27 , 2016
Why Hire Us?
- Awarded with "Fastest growing Indian company excellence award" at 8th International Achievers Conference at Bangkok, Thailand.
- Featured as the "Company of the Month" in December 2016 in India's premier IT magazine, Silicon India having significant circulation in US and in India.
- Featured among the "20 most promising Digital Marketing Solution Providers in India in 2016" in the prestigious entrepreneur magazine in India
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified & RAR+ Recommended Company
- Around 200+ In-house Employee and 800+ Years Of Collective Experience
- 1500+ Digital Projects Delivered
- Savings of up to 50% on your project cost
- Assured monthly work production of 160 hours Guaranteed
- Total Project Management Control
- 9000 sq. ft. State-of-the-art Facilities & Infrastructure
- Work with Your OWN remote team
- 24x7 Availability when required
- We Sign NDA for Confidentiality, All Rights Are Owned By You
- Profitable Since Inception. US$ 2Million turnover
Projects VS DRM!
This is a Detailed Breakdown of the Advantages that the Dedicated Resource Model vis-à-vis the Conservative Project Model. Read More...