The advancement of technology has snatched the “human” aspect of communication. For people born in the 90’s, communication has always been more of a face to face interaction where meeting people and exchanging pleasantries was a regular norm. But now, technology has taken over and interaction is more of Facebook posts, twitter tweets or whatsapp messages. We hardly meet. And even when we do, we go out and party to beat out the stress. In all this the “human touch” is somehow lost.
When it comes to taking important business decisions, whether one is dealing with B2C or B2B, buyers always lookout for that something extra and that extra is nothing but the human touch. Important decisions involve emotions and a certain comfort level and in this platform what matters is the human voice. You can soothe a nervous buyer with comforting words that can be never done by technology. If you want a first time buyer to develop a long time relationship with your company, you have to go all out and connect with him. Technology will help you to connect but it is the human touch that will help to build and sustain the relation.
On the other hand, you cannot underplay the role of automation technology – it helps you to connect with multitude of diverse customers. These technologies help to nurture more sales lead thereby providing creative writers with ample time to develop a bond with the customer. Human marketing becomes effective only when the trust is built – a by-product of person to person communication.
What we need nowadays is:
Person to person interaction : one of the popular trends that have made a comeback is person to person interaction. When you talk to your buyers, you are actually representing your company. You become the voice and soul of your company with whom the buyer can interact and mingle.
Listen to your customers : conversing with the target audience is not enough, you got to listen too. Pay attention to what they are saying. Try and build the brand as per client requirements. This will give your product an added boost and advantage.
Protecting customer privacy : whatever information you collect from the customer, make sure to protect it at all times. In fact there are many instances in the production stage where you don’t need customer information. So don’t misutilize the information that you have collected.
Quality content : one of the most essential ingredient of humanized marketing is quality content. If you cannot convey what you are trying to say in simple words, you will miss out on valuable clients.
Customer story telling : engage the customer in a story telling scenario. Customers love to tell stories, so encourage them to share the exciting happenings in their life. The more you do so, the more you are making them feel a part of your family.
Opt for customer focussed strategies : your marketing strategies should be focussed on customer userability. So make sure that the strategies are customer centric.
Human to human marketing : the good old world of human to human marketing always leads the show. The human touch is what everyone is looking for. Provide it to your customer. Make them an integral part of your daily business. Incorporate their inputs to bring about the required change.
September 13 , 2016
Why Hire Us?
- Awarded with "Fastest growing Indian company excellence award" at 8th International Achievers Conference at Bangkok, Thailand.
- Featured as the "Company of the Month" in December 2016 in India's premier IT magazine, Silicon India having significant circulation in US and in India.
- Featured among the "20 most promising Digital Marketing Solution Providers in India in 2016" in the prestigious entrepreneur magazine in India
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified & RAR+ Recommended Company
- Around 200+ In-house Employee and 800+ Years Of Collective Experience
- 1500+ Digital Projects Delivered
- Savings of up to 50% on your project cost
- Assured monthly work production of 160 hours Guaranteed
- Total Project Management Control
- 9000 sq. ft. State-of-the-art Facilities & Infrastructure
- Work with Your OWN remote team
- 24x7 Availability when required
- We Sign NDA for Confidentiality, All Rights Are Owned By You
- Profitable Since Inception. US$ 2Million turnover
Projects VS DRM!
This is a Detailed Breakdown of the Advantages that the Dedicated Resource Model vis-à-vis the Conservative Project Model. Read More...