As Mark Twain once said, “I don’t have time to write a short-letter, so I prefer to write a long one”. What he meant was that strong writing is lean writing. When you want to come up with a great write-up, you should cut out some specific words like the ones that are mentioned in the specific post.
What most of the writers are not aware is that the word “Just” serves the purpose of filler in content. To put it simply, it weakens your write-up. When you remove this word from content, it doesn’t affect the meaning and also simplifies the sentence.
It’s a write-up, and not a conversation. Most of the times, we usually use this word “really” while we are interacting with someone. While we are communicating with each other, we often use this word. However, this word should never be used in a written content. Make your content stronger by not using this word.
This is also similar to “really. It’s a weak word. Therefore, you should not better use it.
Do you want to confuse your readers? If not, never ever use these words “perhaps/may be” because your visitors may feel a little uncertain about the product/service you are offering if you use these words.
When you are using words like “may be” or “perhaps”, uncertainty is something you are communicating. For instance: If a small business or start up venture uses these words, they may drive away visitors. Therefore, stop using such negative words in your content.
Whether you are an experienced content writer from a long time or probably have just started writing, you will definitely get a lot of benefits from this post. Cut all these words to come up with a great write-up.
August 5 , 2014
This entry was posted in Content Marketing Strategy
Why Hire Us?
- Awarded with "Fastest growing Indian company excellence award" at 8th International Achievers Conference at Bangkok, Thailand.
- Featured as the "Company of the Month" in December 2016 in India's premier IT magazine, Silicon India having significant circulation in US and in India.
- Featured among the "20 most promising Digital Marketing Solution Providers in India in 2016" in the prestigious entrepreneur magazine in India
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified & RAR+ Recommended Company
- Around 200+ In-house Employee and 800+ Years Of Collective Experience
- 1500+ Digital Projects Delivered
- Savings of up to 50% on your project cost
- Assured monthly work production of 160 hours Guaranteed
- Total Project Management Control
- 9000 sq. ft. State-of-the-art Facilities & Infrastructure
- Work with Your OWN remote team
- 24x7 Availability when required
- We Sign NDA for Confidentiality, All Rights Are Owned By You
- Profitable Since Inception. US$ 2Million turnover
Projects VS DRM!
This is a Detailed Breakdown of the Advantages that the Dedicated Resource Model vis-à-vis the Conservative Project Model. Read More...