As an online entrepreneur you would want the best web store for your company. The competition is tough and riding the wave isn’t easy. If you would like to overhaul the wave, and become the industry leader with top notch design ideas. Tracking the best design trends is one of the ways that may lead to ecommerce success. You have to discern and find out what the current designs are and present it in an engaging manner. Most of the engaging content is in terms of videos, info graphics and imagery. These help in creating detailed descriptions of the goods and services that help create a good user experience for the site.
A different kind of approach helps your site to rise above authority and multiply the conversion rate of the Magento store. Here are the top design trends in the framework:
- 1. Larger background images: If you use larger background images, it makes a deeper impact on users. These images captivate them and drive them to explore the website even more. This design technique can be a minimal idea that ensures the best user experience for all. The themes often drive ecommerce growth.
- 2. Usage of Background videos: Designing websites does not necessarily build static experiences. With the rise of web technologies, it is easier to add videos and create a rich experience. These videos make the website more interesting and immersive. These can also be remarkable if you use large browser sized videos. These provide the background for the webpage. Websites with larger background videos serve different purposes. They help create a special mood and atmosphere to demonstrate a particular product in action.
- 3. Smart use of animated effects: These help breathe a new kind of energy to ecommerce portals. The intuitive feel aside, users can mouse over content and present the function automatically with an instant visual feedback.
- 4. Flatter and popular design ideas: Flat designs are fast losing their popularity and it is not surprising that this style helps emphasize the stylistic elements to provide an illusion of three dimensional features. The minimalist use of elements, flat colours and typography often breaks new frontiers of ecommerce websites. These designs help convey information rather quickly while staying appealing and approachable. With minimum design elements, websites load faster and can be resized easily while looking sharp on high definition screens.
- 5. Use of negative spaces: This is the screen space that exists between elements in design. There has to be a white space that can be coloured and patterned, often textured in such a way that creates a vacuum of content. This will draw a lot of attention to existing content.
- 6. Custom drawn illustrations: 2017 will the year that brings out the best custom drawn illustrations for websites. Most designers are now creating hand drawn icons and other imagery to help create a custom feel for the websites.
- 7. Storytelling and its effectiveness: Users are much likely to listen to stories with their design ideas. Effective storytelling requires designers to use visual and interface to create interactive content. Such storytelling is simply put an emotional outpouring of ecommerce store owners. Great stories can be truthful and believable while working for almost any audience online.
February 3 , 2017
This entry was posted in Magento
Why Hire Us?
- Awarded with "Fastest growing Indian company excellence award" at 8th International Achievers Conference at Bangkok, Thailand.
- Featured as the "Company of the Month" in December 2016 in India's premier IT magazine, Silicon India having significant circulation in US and in India.
- Featured among the "20 most promising Digital Marketing Solution Providers in India in 2016" in the prestigious entrepreneur magazine in India
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified & RAR+ Recommended Company
- Around 200+ In-house Employee and 800+ Years Of Collective Experience
- 1500+ Digital Projects Delivered
- Savings of up to 50% on your project cost
- Assured monthly work production of 160 hours Guaranteed
- Total Project Management Control
- 9000 sq. ft. State-of-the-art Facilities & Infrastructure
- Work with Your OWN remote team
- 24x7 Availability when required
- We Sign NDA for Confidentiality, All Rights Are Owned By You
- Profitable Since Inception. US$ 2Million turnover
Projects VS DRM!
This is a Detailed Breakdown of the Advantages that the Dedicated Resource Model vis-à-vis the Conservative Project Model. Read More...