In any web application to display data, there is a compelling need to use tables or lists. When you are working with angular applications the use ng-repeat function to display the data in the form of tables and lists is high. This ng-repeat directive repeats a set of HTML for a number of times. This set of HTML will be repeated once per single data in a collection. Each of these instances of the repetition has its own scope, and is made up of the current item.
However when the data items get large, the table must have features such as search, sort and pagination. These features will make your application more user friendly and tables more manageable.
At Digital Aptech, we have used angularJS to develop pagination, searching, sorting. We developed a custom directive and filter to implement these features in the simplest way, which is reusable and works asynchronously.The ngrepeat function has been filtered by using custom filtration and directive.
Therefore pagination or even filtration of searching has been done without page loading. This is pleasing to the eye and reuses data. The total line of coding is thus reduced and the volume within limit. This feature enhances the performance of the site and works asynchronously. You can search quickly and reduce the high and unnecessary page loading time. This makes the website scalable too.
The overall view of the website is very elegant. As it is reusable so total line of coding is reduced and total volume is also with limit which help performance of the site.
November 7 , 2016
This entry was posted in Angular Js
Why Hire Us?
- Awarded with "Fastest growing Indian company excellence award" at 8th International Achievers Conference at Bangkok, Thailand.
- Featured as the "Company of the Month" in December 2016 in India's premier IT magazine, Silicon India having significant circulation in US and in India.
- Featured among the "20 most promising Digital Marketing Solution Providers in India in 2016" in the prestigious entrepreneur magazine in India
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified & RAR+ Recommended Company
- Around 200+ In-house Employee and 800+ Years Of Collective Experience
- 1500+ Digital Projects Delivered
- Savings of up to 50% on your project cost
- Assured monthly work production of 160 hours Guaranteed
- Total Project Management Control
- 9000 sq. ft. State-of-the-art Facilities & Infrastructure
- Work with Your OWN remote team
- 24x7 Availability when required
- We Sign NDA for Confidentiality, All Rights Are Owned By You
- Profitable Since Inception. US$ 2Million turnover
Projects VS DRM!
This is a Detailed Breakdown of the Advantages that the Dedicated Resource Model vis-à-vis the Conservative Project Model. Read More...