You check the website on your mobile and a big smile comes on your face. You are extremely happy. Now that you have realized that your website is mobile-friendly, it will be easy for you to accomplish your business goals.
Let me first get into a very straight fact before proceeding with any other discussion: You will lose many prospective customers and business if you have only implemented responsive web design for your mobile. Fortunately, you always have the option to make things right.
In this post, we will mainly discuss about the relationship between mobile web and responsive web design. How responsive design should be implemented? Why performance is so vital for the mobile devices? Why you should not only depend on responsive web design for your website?
Since 2000 every web designer and developer has tried simplifying the problem of mobile, and most of the entrepreneurs now think that responsive web design is the right solution for all their problems. What we first need to understand is that a mobile web experience has to be fast for all the users.
Unfortunately, it has always been difficult for users to deliver a quick, compatible and effective experience to all the mobile devices, and it won’t change even when you implement the responsive technique. Enhancing performance from the very initial stage is very easy.
Responsive web design definitely has a lot of benefits, but it’s not the only thing you require. If you are only using it for mobile or other devices, then you will definitely encounter performance issues. More than 10% of websites are responsive, and it’s constantly growing at a rapid pace and this is probably the right time to talk about it.
According to a recent survey, more than 75% of websites take a lot of time to load regardless of what the screen size is, especially if the mobile network connection is slow. Remember, your target consumers won’t wait if the website shows “loading”.
Considering certain essential aspects in mind, we can easily minimize this loss:
Mobile websites are now past
No, this simply doesn’t mean that you should not choose responsive design for your website or you should choose a sub-domain for your website.
Thanks to social sharing! These days, most of the entrepreneurs prefer using one URL no matter the kind of device they are using. But it also doesn’t meant that the particular URL should provide the similar information or every mobile device should download it from the same resource.
The objective is customer satisfaction. Neither the tool nor the technique or it won’t even matter whether the designer is satisfied or not. Keep all these great tips in mind for your website design.
August 1 , 2014
Why Hire Us?
- Awarded with "Fastest growing Indian company excellence award" at 8th International Achievers Conference at Bangkok, Thailand.
- Featured as the "Company of the Month" in December 2016 in India's premier IT magazine, Silicon India having significant circulation in US and in India.
- Featured among the "20 most promising Digital Marketing Solution Providers in India in 2016" in the prestigious entrepreneur magazine in India
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified & RAR+ Recommended Company
- Around 200+ In-house Employee and 800+ Years Of Collective Experience
- 1500+ Digital Projects Delivered
- Savings of up to 50% on your project cost
- Assured monthly work production of 160 hours Guaranteed
- Total Project Management Control
- 9000 sq. ft. State-of-the-art Facilities & Infrastructure
- Work with Your OWN remote team
- 24x7 Availability when required
- We Sign NDA for Confidentiality, All Rights Are Owned By You
- Profitable Since Inception. US$ 2Million turnover
Projects VS DRM!
This is a Detailed Breakdown of the Advantages that the Dedicated Resource Model vis-à-vis the Conservative Project Model. Read More...