Pay-Per-Click, better known as PPC, is an advertising platform that is used on blogs and websites. PPC ads are created by advertisers and posted online through online advertising channels such as Google AdWords or Facebook Ads. When a visitor clicks on a PPC ad, they are led to the website, blog or landing page of the advertiser. The core objective is to have the visitor to click on the ad.
Why Use PPC Ads?
There are several reasons why these ads are used. The most important of them is direct marketing. It helps you get your hands on conversion statistics from the very beginning. It also helps you modify the ad copy the way you feel it would be able to draw more clicks.
PPC ads are used also because they appear in search results on Google and other search engines. Meaning, simultaneously with the search result, the ad also appears in front of a user and potential customer.
They are also used for testing items like ad copy (content), types of landing pages, and keywords. You might wonder why keywords, of all things, have to be tested. The reason is pretty simple. They have to be tested to find out exactly what terms draw most customers to an ad. Similarly, if a particular PPC campaign costs a lot per click, you can use alternative keywords that cost less.
Another reason for using these ads is to capitalize on the ads posted on other marketing channels. Once you get an idea of what keywords and ad copy attract customers most, you can use that information to make money through channels like radio, magazines and/or flyers. This means your online advertising influences your offline advertising.
What Is The Greatest Advantage Of PPC?
The best thing about PPC advertising is that it charges you, the advertiser, according to the performance of your ad. Simply put, you have to pay only when a visitor actually takes an action. If no public interest is there, you would have to pay no money to the advertising network. This type of flexibility and convenience is never there on conventional advertising networks such as TV, billboards, newspapers etc.
September 8 , 2014
Why Hire Us?
- Awarded with "Fastest growing Indian company excellence award" at 8th International Achievers Conference at Bangkok, Thailand.
- Featured as the "Company of the Month" in December 2016 in India's premier IT magazine, Silicon India having significant circulation in US and in India.
- Featured among the "20 most promising Digital Marketing Solution Providers in India in 2016" in the prestigious entrepreneur magazine in India
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified & RAR+ Recommended Company
- Around 200+ In-house Employee and 800+ Years Of Collective Experience
- 1500+ Digital Projects Delivered
- Savings of up to 50% on your project cost
- Assured monthly work production of 160 hours Guaranteed
- Total Project Management Control
- 9000 sq. ft. State-of-the-art Facilities & Infrastructure
- Work with Your OWN remote team
- 24x7 Availability when required
- We Sign NDA for Confidentiality, All Rights Are Owned By You
- Profitable Since Inception. US$ 2Million turnover
Projects VS DRM!
This is a Detailed Breakdown of the Advantages that the Dedicated Resource Model vis-à-vis the Conservative Project Model. Read More...