If you are an avid IT news watcher, this should not catch you off balance! In the December 2016 edition of the CIOReview, Digital Aptech was voted as the Company of the Month. The magazine is a known across the entrpreneurial and IT space as an informed publication that highlights proven excellence in technological entrepreneurship and IT. The last edition of the magazine thus accorded the best award to DAPL. It is indeed an honour and is an award for our achievements. Cheers to the DAPL team! Read more…
With the new year just around the corner, Digital Aptech is ending 2016 with a beaming smile! DAPL has been voted as the Company of the Month in two of India’s best magazines in the IT domain. the CIOReview, one of India’s best magazines for IT entrepreneurs and information officers showcased DAPL as a bright star in the IT solutions space. Silicon India- India’s best known IT technology and science magazine also voted DAPL as its showpiece company for Dec 2016. Read more…
Why Hire Us?
- Awarded with "Fastest growing Indian company excellence award" at 8th International Achievers Conference at Bangkok, Thailand.
- Featured as the "Company of the Month" in December 2016 in India's premier IT magazine, Silicon India having significant circulation in US and in India.
- Featured among the "20 most promising Digital Marketing Solution Providers in India in 2016" in the prestigious entrepreneur magazine in India
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified & RAR+ Recommended Company
- Around 200+ In-house Employee and 800+ Years Of Collective Experience
- 1500+ Digital Projects Delivered
- Savings of up to 50% on your project cost
- Assured monthly work production of 160 hours Guaranteed
- Total Project Management Control
- 9000 sq. ft. State-of-the-art Facilities & Infrastructure
- Work with Your OWN remote team
- 24x7 Availability when required
- We Sign NDA for Confidentiality, All Rights Are Owned By You
- Profitable Since Inception. US$ 2Million turnover
Projects VS DRM!
This is a Detailed Breakdown of the Advantages that the Dedicated Resource Model vis-à-vis the Conservative Project Model. Read More...