Apple Pay has revolutionised the pay we pay for our services. It is designed as the payment system that features on the latest iPhones and Apple Watch. It is able to pull your credit cards, debit cards and other sensitive payment data from the wallet apps.
Apple Pay is a payment system designed to change the way you shop. The company has been leading the way in the effort to move consumers from physical wallets packed with cards to a world in which your iPhone or Watch does all the work. Apple Pay is widely being used in iPhone 6 Plus and later versions of the device. You can also run it on iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3. The Apple Watch when paired with iPhone 5 can actually help you use the system and mode of payment during a purchase.
How does Apple Pay work?
- Apple Pay is supported by almost all credit and debit card providers in the US. Most banks have supported this venture.
- When you are buying something from a brick-and mortar store, you have to hold the I-phone near to a wireless payment terminal located near the cash register. You should then use the Touch ID and complete the purchase. The sensors work in the same way as the ones you see in stores.
- The actual wonder lies in how Apple Pay wakes your phone up whenever it is near to the range of the terminal and initiates the payment process smoothly. You just need to scan your phone and press Touch ID. Depending on the app, you need to toggle on a setting that allows the app to access the Apple Pay or even set it as a default payment option.
- Depending on the retailer, you can use the card for the purchase you are making. Once there is a beep in the payment terminal, you can then enter the PIN and provide signature to complete the purchase.
November 4 , 2016
Why Hire Us?
- Awarded with "Fastest growing Indian company excellence award" at 8th International Achievers Conference at Bangkok, Thailand.
- Featured as the "Company of the Month" in December 2016 in India's premier IT magazine, Silicon India having significant circulation in US and in India.
- Featured among the "20 most promising Digital Marketing Solution Providers in India in 2016" in the prestigious entrepreneur magazine in India
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified & RAR+ Recommended Company
- Around 200+ In-house Employee and 800+ Years Of Collective Experience
- 1500+ Digital Projects Delivered
- Savings of up to 50% on your project cost
- Assured monthly work production of 160 hours Guaranteed
- Total Project Management Control
- 9000 sq. ft. State-of-the-art Facilities & Infrastructure
- Work with Your OWN remote team
- 24x7 Availability when required
- We Sign NDA for Confidentiality, All Rights Are Owned By You
- Profitable Since Inception. US$ 2Million turnover
Projects VS DRM!
This is a Detailed Breakdown of the Advantages that the Dedicated Resource Model vis-à-vis the Conservative Project Model. Read More...