Flat UI Design is the next big thing in the world of web designing. Keep reading this post to know some of the most essential aspects about flat UI design. Want to build a great website? Of course, you can always choose a three dimensional interface. Go for shadows, textures or gradients. But do you know that there is something more popular in web design these days? Want to know what it is? Yes, you guessed it right. It’s flat user interface design. More popularly, it’s known as UI design. This is one of the simplest yet engaging website designing style which has gained a lot of popularity in all over the world. Keep reading this post to learn about the most crucial aspects about flat UI design. If you focus on the name, then you are in the wrong direction. The term “flat UI design” doesn’t mean something dull, simple or mundane. However, it has to be:-
- Very simple
- Vibrant and colorful
August 8 , 2015
Why Hire Us?
- Awarded with "Fastest growing Indian company excellence award" at 8th International Achievers Conference at Bangkok, Thailand.
- Featured as the "Company of the Month" in December 2016 in India's premier IT magazine, Silicon India having significant circulation in US and in India.
- Featured among the "20 most promising Digital Marketing Solution Providers in India in 2016" in the prestigious entrepreneur magazine in India
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified & RAR+ Recommended Company
- Around 200+ In-house Employee and 800+ Years Of Collective Experience
- 1500+ Digital Projects Delivered
- Savings of up to 50% on your project cost
- Assured monthly work production of 160 hours Guaranteed
- Total Project Management Control
- 9000 sq. ft. State-of-the-art Facilities & Infrastructure
- Work with Your OWN remote team
- 24x7 Availability when required
- We Sign NDA for Confidentiality, All Rights Are Owned By You
- Profitable Since Inception. US$ 2Million turnover
Projects VS DRM!
This is a Detailed Breakdown of the Advantages that the Dedicated Resource Model vis-à-vis the Conservative Project Model. Read More...