With a calendar loaded with top-notch events, niche exhibitions & lots of promising activities on cards, Digital Aptech is all poised to display its technical ingenuity & excellence to the world audience this year.
Global Exhibition on Services – The Indian Opportunity was the first grand spectacle where DAPL showcased its superior solution amongst global business leaders & change makers.
The three-day event at India Expo Mart, Greater Noida (17th-20th April, 2017) was an initiative by Indian Ministry of Commerce and Industry in association with Services Export Promotion Council (SEPC) and Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) towards offering a global platform “ to service sector industry to interface with world statesmen, business leaders , academia, policy makers & media leaders.” Inaugurated by the Honourable President Shri Pranab Mukherjee, the extravaganza witnessed 575 exhibitors from 73 countries offering diverse services.
Digital Aptech as an IT service provider displayed is flair as an Ecommerce Specialist along with other regular development services. With its competitive cost advantages & impressive presentation, DAPL representative managed to lure the audience and yield a power packed impact. The exhibition also served as a catalyst to forge promising relation with leaders towards mutual growth.
If GES Delhi set the pace, Interop ITX 2017 at Las Vegas, United States started the ball rolling in style. This star-studded gathering boasted of Fortune 500 players like Amazon & LinkedIn and even MIT academicians as keynote speakers. Termed as an ‘ Independent conference for Tech Leaders’, the show offered Digital Aptech a scope to feature among the international bigwigs like IBM, CISCO, Bosch , Hitachi, Linux, Samsung, Oracle, Toshiba et al.
The exhibition, strategically located in MGM Grand Business hall at Las Vegas, focussed on issues like Infrastructure, security, cloud, data management, DevOPs & leadership & Professional Development through 130 sessions consisting of hands-on, panel, and speaker-led sessions.
After Technology for Marketing & Advertising (TFM&A) and Internet World (IW) Exhibition, London, this was the second overseas exposure of DAPL team, and here also we rocked it like a star. Interacting face to face with a sea of curiously energetic audience was an experience of lifetime, and our CEO Mr. Rajiv Ghosh, flanked by US Sales Head Ms. Debbi Van Doren & our management team from India, channelized the opportunity of knowledge sharing with the audience and industry experts to the fullest. Showcasing our forte in Development Services, Cloud & DevOps, Digital Aptech managed to elicit an extraordinary response from the audience and also featured in premier US technical magazines like Informationweek.com.
And this is just the beginning! More excitement & achievements are on the way to make the brand of DAPL an epitome of success. Stay tuned for the updates.
June 13 , 2017
This entry was posted in Awards and Recognition
Why Hire Us?
- Awarded with "Fastest growing Indian company excellence award" at 8th International Achievers Conference at Bangkok, Thailand.
- Featured as the "Company of the Month" in December 2016 in India's premier IT magazine, Silicon India having significant circulation in US and in India.
- Featured among the "20 most promising Digital Marketing Solution Providers in India in 2016" in the prestigious entrepreneur magazine in India
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified & RAR+ Recommended Company
- Around 200+ In-house Employee and 800+ Years Of Collective Experience
- 1500+ Digital Projects Delivered
- Savings of up to 50% on your project cost
- Assured monthly work production of 160 hours Guaranteed
- Total Project Management Control
- 9000 sq. ft. State-of-the-art Facilities & Infrastructure
- Work with Your OWN remote team
- 24x7 Availability when required
- We Sign NDA for Confidentiality, All Rights Are Owned By You
- Profitable Since Inception. US$ 2Million turnover
Projects VS DRM!
This is a Detailed Breakdown of the Advantages that the Dedicated Resource Model vis-à-vis the Conservative Project Model. Read More...