Of course, you understand your business better than anyone else. A professional web designer can only create a great design, only if you share essential inputs with them. Keep reading this post to learn about the top 3 do’s and don’t s of getting fun and creative web design ideas.
Designers are very creative. They have a lot of ideas. They are imaginative and can just add a “wow” touch to even the simplest things. This is something we expect from most of the designers who we have hired for the project.
Although, we all expect that web designers are magicians with some great and mind-blowing ideas. However, it’s not really an easy task to come up with an idea which can make your business successful.
An idea can change your life. Certainly, it can. Coming up with a great idea is not something easy. It won’t happen within a short span of time. The designer needs some time to come up with an idea which can change the fate of the client.
It’s a long process of thinking what the client exactly wants and considering this while thinking of an idea. Keep reading this post to know the do’s and don’ts while you are looking for a great idea.
The No. 1 Do
Take Time To Participate In The Design Process
Of course, it’s the responsibility of the designer to come up with something great and unique, but it’s very important for a client to communicate the right requirement to the designer so that they can deliver something that you will like.
The No.1 Don’t
You Don’t Need To Be A Painter
Understand that you can easily be a part of the designing process which doesn’t require any special skills. Rather, it’s more about compiling the inspiring and engaging visuals which will impress your target customers.
The No.2 Do
An Online Mood board: It’s Important
It’s very important to choose a platform which will help you collect the images and visuals together i.e. images, photographs, patterns, fonts or probably any colour palettes you liked. You can either use Pin interest or may also use the other alternative options such as Keeeb, Icebergs etc.
The No.2 Don’t
Google Images Won’t Work
It’s something very common and it will take a lot of time to choose good images. Rather, you should look for some design-led websites i.e. Behance, Dribble, and Pattern Tap where you can find something interesting.
The No.3 Do
Broaden Your Search
For instance: If you are looking for a great design for your beauty website, then the most common term “beauty” may not only help you get interesting images. Therefore, you should use the other related keywords i.e. style, clothes. You can probably find something more interesting.
The No. 3 Don’t
Don’t Waste Your Time In Search For The Perfect Image
Unfortunately, you won’t ever find an image that will meet all your designing requirements (and even if you do, you’ll have to give it a special touch to come up with something new and unique).
That’s the three most important Do’s and Don’ts of website design. Keep all these excellent tips in mind to come up with a creative design. Drop me a line or any feedback you have.
July 28 , 2014
Why Hire Us?
- Awarded with "Fastest growing Indian company excellence award" at 8th International Achievers Conference at Bangkok, Thailand.
- Featured as the "Company of the Month" in December 2016 in India's premier IT magazine, Silicon India having significant circulation in US and in India.
- Featured among the "20 most promising Digital Marketing Solution Providers in India in 2016" in the prestigious entrepreneur magazine in India
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified & RAR+ Recommended Company
- Around 200+ In-house Employee and 800+ Years Of Collective Experience
- 1500+ Digital Projects Delivered
- Savings of up to 50% on your project cost
- Assured monthly work production of 160 hours Guaranteed
- Total Project Management Control
- 9000 sq. ft. State-of-the-art Facilities & Infrastructure
- Work with Your OWN remote team
- 24x7 Availability when required
- We Sign NDA for Confidentiality, All Rights Are Owned By You
- Profitable Since Inception. US$ 2Million turnover
Projects VS DRM!
This is a Detailed Breakdown of the Advantages that the Dedicated Resource Model vis-à-vis the Conservative Project Model. Read More...