Building a client base is difficult and almost just as difficult is getting downloaders for an app you have built. It takes a lot of hard work to build an audience and an unpleasant or unfriendly UX ruins it all. Thankfully, there are things you can do to prevent such a thing from happening. According to a recent study on online shopping demographics from Nielsen, there is a huge number of people who are planning to use a mobile device to purchase something online. Given how quickly the number of online shoppers is increasing, you and your magento ecommerce development company must plan your ecommerce shopping app now to capitalise on your efforts. Here are a few ideas to help you: Simplicity Simplicity is the key. Maintain simplicity in order to make it convenient for the user. You surely don’t want them to leave your app if a phone call or SMS comes in. You have to keep these things in mind and design accordingly so that the app runs smoothly no matter what else the customer might be doing with the phone at the time of using the app. Clarity Make things as clear as possible. If a user wants to purchase something using your app, you must make the process as clear and obvious as possible. The user should have no difficulty making that purchase. More Than One Payment Options The user should have no problem about the checkout. Users often come across problems that many a magento ecommerce development company do not take into account. Payment options is one such thing. Make room for different payment options so that the checkout is smooth and quick for the user. These are some of the important things that are absolutely must for improving your ecommerce app’s user experience.
March 19 , 2015
This entry was posted in Mobile Apps
Why Hire Us?
- Awarded with "Fastest growing Indian company excellence award" at 8th International Achievers Conference at Bangkok, Thailand.
- Featured as the "Company of the Month" in December 2016 in India's premier IT magazine, Silicon India having significant circulation in US and in India.
- Featured among the "20 most promising Digital Marketing Solution Providers in India in 2016" in the prestigious entrepreneur magazine in India
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified & RAR+ Recommended Company
- Around 200+ In-house Employee and 800+ Years Of Collective Experience
- 1500+ Digital Projects Delivered
- Savings of up to 50% on your project cost
- Assured monthly work production of 160 hours Guaranteed
- Total Project Management Control
- 9000 sq. ft. State-of-the-art Facilities & Infrastructure
- Work with Your OWN remote team
- 24x7 Availability when required
- We Sign NDA for Confidentiality, All Rights Are Owned By You
- Profitable Since Inception. US$ 2Million turnover
Projects VS DRM!
This is a Detailed Breakdown of the Advantages that the Dedicated Resource Model vis-à-vis the Conservative Project Model. Read More...