Rajiv Ghosh knows how to make a business model work. A real visionary and lifelong entrepreneur, he is always on the lookout for new business models, A true thinker, whose impressive strategies, along with the ability to perceive and analyze current and future trends are looked up to by many of his peers.
His journey wasn’t easy. For 10 years, he has been involved in strategic business, international marketing, market analysis, pre-sales, sales operations, business development, team management, brand building, promotional operations, operation management and project management in both India and overseas. Today, he has established new paths for startups and major enterprises both on a national and global scale.
Mr. Ghosh is a force to be reckoned with. He promotes strong work ethic, accountability and innovation in the workplace, which keeps the productivity of his workforce at an excellent level at all times.
He graduated with a B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering from Utkal University in 2004. Hailing from a business family, he was always involved in his family’s construction business. Currently, he has taken over that business and is managing all its major operations throughout Kolkata. It has many projects in progress and about just as many successfully completed.
He is the CEO of Digital Application Technologies, his brainchild and a Kolkata-based ISO 9001:2008 certified and RAR+recommended web and software development company with a client base in over 12 countries across the world. Mr. Ghosh’s unrelenting quest for new business models has led to the introduction of DRM (Dedicated Hiring Model) in Digital Aptech. This model is loved by clients for consistently good performance, accountability, impressive strategies, philosophy, innovation and the magic blend of quality and and above all cost efficiency. As the CEO, he has single-handedly made Digital Application Technologies one of the leading IT and ITES companies in Kolkata.
Being the tireless entrepreneur that he is, Mr. Ghosh has entered other sectors as well, and have been successful in all his ventures. He has a strong footing in the food and beverage industry with an eatery named Food Fusion that serves Indian and Chinese cuisine. He is also the founder and CEO of Privatelyurs.com – another ingenious business venture that’s built on the pillars of quality and discretion. The online store is a one-stop for all kinds of adult lifestyle products, for the ‘mature’ customer base in India. The ecommerce website was created with the idea of making intimate products more accessible to consumers and to maintain their privacy. That’s why not only to providing the best quality products, Mr. Ghosh also pays equal importance to discretion. Products are delivered so discreetly to the customer that even the person delivering the package has no idea of what’s inside.
Rajiv Ghosh is a man of many hobbies. When he is not working, he relaxes listening to music, goes on long drives and reads about ecommerce and leadership.
A people’s person, he can always be contacted through:
Why Hire Us?
- Awarded with "Fastest growing Indian company excellence award" at 8th International Achievers Conference at Bangkok, Thailand.
- Featured as the "Company of the Month" in December 2016 in India's premier IT magazine, Silicon India having significant circulation in US and in India.
- Featured among the "20 most promising Digital Marketing Solution Providers in India in 2016" in the prestigious entrepreneur magazine in India
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified & RAR+ Recommended Company
- Around 200+ In-house Employee and 800+ Years Of Collective Experience
- 1500+ Digital Projects Delivered
- Savings of up to 50% on your project cost
- Assured monthly work production of 160 hours Guaranteed
- Total Project Management Control
- 9000 sq. ft. State-of-the-art Facilities & Infrastructure
- Work with Your OWN remote team
- 24x7 Availability when required
- We Sign NDA for Confidentiality, All Rights Are Owned By You
- Profitable Since Inception. US$ 2Million turnover
Projects VS DRM!
This is a Detailed Breakdown of the Advantages that the Dedicated Resource Model vis-à-vis the Conservative Project Model. Read More...