Virtual reality gaming is a firestorm of sorts in 2016. It is predicted that virtual reality games in 2017 will bridge the gap between the physical world and the human imagination. Forbes predicts that the virtual gaming industry would be worth a billion dollars by end of this year. This will be enabled when scientists and game developers partner with each other and with breakthrough technologies such as nanotechnology.
Traditionally though, VR technology was all about creating PC-based and mobile based games. Some of the more lucrative and popular games in VR were played on consoles too. Be it a thrilling car game or even a first person shooter game, VR enables you to have an immersive perception as the gamer. The VR games come in two forms- namely the ones with a mounted headset and the second with a simulator. Games played in simulated environments are more sophisticated and closer to our physical reality.
At Digital Aptech, we believe VR headsets such as Oculus Rift , Holo lens and Kinet with head-mounted devices, allows you to look around in a virtual world. Virtual reality devices such as Occulus Rifts and Project Morpheus helps you interact with the gaming environment. You can experience walking, dancing and shooting like never before in a virtual world.
Gesture recognizing devices in VR gaming such as Leap Motion too, allow users to play video games and simultaneously work on the computer with hand gestures. This rich experience helps users to work and game simultaneously.
Apart from mobile gaming options, Google Glass is a significant step to popularising augmented reality gaming or AR gaming. This is situational and simulated gaming that helps users be part of a parallel reality. AR allows you to be part of a physical world where you can interact with non-physical entities. While the player remains in the real world, he or she interacts and uses non-physical objects by using motion detection and object detection along with other AR technologies. For instance, in Google Glass, the eye wearable device serves as your perfect AR equipment.
In VR gaming, 3D is passé . 2017 will usher in easy set up and synchronization of physical reality with parallel reality. This technology is also getting affordable by the day. This is testament to the fact that game developers now have the resources to help these devices succeed.
For all those benefits, virtual reality gaming keeps grabbing eyeballs. With most major games coming out with multiplayer online option, the future of gaming seems to be too good to be true. These days all it takes is a good internet connection to get started!
We at Digital Aptech are in the forefront of developing these gaming applications, to enhance the speed of development, availability and user experience!
October 25 , 2016
This entry was posted in Gaming
Why Hire Us?
- Awarded with "Fastest growing Indian company excellence award" at 8th International Achievers Conference at Bangkok, Thailand.
- Featured as the "Company of the Month" in December 2016 in India's premier IT magazine, Silicon India having significant circulation in US and in India.
- Featured among the "20 most promising Digital Marketing Solution Providers in India in 2016" in the prestigious entrepreneur magazine in India
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified & RAR+ Recommended Company
- Around 200+ In-house Employee and 800+ Years Of Collective Experience
- 1500+ Digital Projects Delivered
- Savings of up to 50% on your project cost
- Assured monthly work production of 160 hours Guaranteed
- Total Project Management Control
- 9000 sq. ft. State-of-the-art Facilities & Infrastructure
- Work with Your OWN remote team
- 24x7 Availability when required
- We Sign NDA for Confidentiality, All Rights Are Owned By You
- Profitable Since Inception. US$ 2Million turnover
Projects VS DRM!
This is a Detailed Breakdown of the Advantages that the Dedicated Resource Model vis-à-vis the Conservative Project Model. Read More...