We all earn money. It’s not something you get for free. What this mean is that we think a lot and consider a lot of aspects before investing any money on any product or service. Isn’t it?
If you had to answer a lot of questions or navigate a website, would you ever invest money on it? Keep reading this post to learn about the top ecommerce websites which ensure an excellent online shopping experience to the users.
Online shopping is only about comfort and convenience. Unfortunately, it’s not every website which can ensure a very user-friendly experience to it’s visitors. Those of you who shop online must have understood that it can be a long and time-consuming process if the features are not added properly or if the site takes a lot of time to load.
The online stores with user-friendly features ensures a customer friendly experience which will help them survive in the long run. We’ll discuss about the top three ecommerce sites where people enjoy shopping. Here’s an overview of the site from beginning to end, right till the payment option comes.
Myntra.com ensures a very smooth experience to it’s users. The white background helps the users to focus on the products or other features of the website clearly. When you are adding a new product in the bag/cart, it will quickly appear in the sidebar located on the top of the page. This means is that it won’t prevent customers from shopping.
For a customer, they can either shop online or may also check out. The check-out form is very neat and clean. And, most importantly the name is designed in a very colorful way which grabs the attention of visitors. Now, this is something cool. Isn’t it?
Again, it’s a lovely website with a white background. Just when you visit the website, there is a customer sign up form for the new customers. It’s designed in a very simple way with an image of Purab Kohli who looks confused. He represents a confused consumer who want to buy eyeglasses online but don’t exactly know how to choose the best one. One just need to enter the contact details i.e. phone number to get some cool deals from the site.
Buying a glass means that it should go with your facial features. Therefore, you can even try the frame using your image. Again, this is one of the major reasons why more and more consumers prefer to buy glasses from this online site.
Motorola is a responsive site. It looks very beautiful and appealing. The good thing is that the products are clearly displayed. It’s the flat design of this site which ennables the users to have a hassle-free shopping experience.
In the website of Motorola, one gets the opportunity to design a customized look. Furthermore, UX design looks lovely with big buttons. Using the filter or search menu, filter and search can be easily implemented. It’s advisable to choose the “view mode overlay”.
The Final Words
Now, you must have got idea of some of the best online ecommerce stores. Spending your hard-earned money is very tough, and so designers should make sure to create an interesting and appealing online store where your users will feel comfortable.
Whether you are into plumbing business or selling trendy clothes, it’s all about a great shopping experience and a quick checkout process. This is why you should have cool typography, important check boxes and no unnecessary tabs in the site.
Are there any special UX or design techniques which can ensure a better shopping experience? Have you used any special strategy to optimize the checkout process of the site? Do share your feedback. We would love to hear from you.
August 8 , 2014
Why Hire Us?
- Awarded with "Fastest growing Indian company excellence award" at 8th International Achievers Conference at Bangkok, Thailand.
- Featured as the "Company of the Month" in December 2016 in India's premier IT magazine, Silicon India having significant circulation in US and in India.
- Featured among the "20 most promising Digital Marketing Solution Providers in India in 2016" in the prestigious entrepreneur magazine in India
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified & RAR+ Recommended Company
- Around 200+ In-house Employee and 800+ Years Of Collective Experience
- 1500+ Digital Projects Delivered
- Savings of up to 50% on your project cost
- Assured monthly work production of 160 hours Guaranteed
- Total Project Management Control
- 9000 sq. ft. State-of-the-art Facilities & Infrastructure
- Work with Your OWN remote team
- 24x7 Availability when required
- We Sign NDA for Confidentiality, All Rights Are Owned By You
- Profitable Since Inception. US$ 2Million turnover
Projects VS DRM!
This is a Detailed Breakdown of the Advantages that the Dedicated Resource Model vis-à-vis the Conservative Project Model. Read More...