Gone are the days of the paper planner and things are looking up for the seemingly innocuous “personal assistant”. Enter the “new age” PA that redefines the way we understand technology and its benefits! The personal digital assistant is an assistant with an edge. One that has a fool-proof way of staying organized on time! These PDAs help take notes and store phone numbers on the go, manage the to-do lists that help running the corporate show. Keeping track of the social calendar too is part of their job and these electronic organizers are portable and easy to use. Most are studded with voice receptive technology and are an extension of the PC.
Digital assistants are overwhelmingly carrying out voice searches in natural language. These PDAs are being increasingly integrated with smart home hubs and gaming consoles. The newest generation of these assistants can interpret and respond to long and multi-part, very specific queries.
The PDAs also constitute the palmtops and the handhelds. These help manage personal information on a regular basis with a global positioning system or a GPS. Many of these also run multimedia software and come combined with cell phones and other gadgets. Gradually, these are helping consumers shift from a mobile-dominated world to an AI dominated platform wherein the ambit of activity gets diversified!
Some technology behemoths such as IBM, Microsoft and Google are focussing on creating PDAs that are based on machine learning. These bots help you gather data from email accounts, social networks, calendars and geo-locations. They also help humans in various situations and preferences. The artificial intelligence assistants have a predictive capacity that helps users monitor traffic and figure out how to avoid a traffic accident and stay aware on the road. Scientists predict that soon this intelligence will integrate with shared intelligence and give rise to assistants that will carry out tasks such as renewing your driver’s license on your behalf!
Increasingly, PDAs will help in adapting to user needs and enable customers to have immersive experiences. The digital assistants of the future will be linked to apps and products and will enhance and better the customer journeys in many ways. Scientists investigating the new frontiers of artificial intelligence agree that there are capabilities and scientific know how to build the ultimate digital assistant. These PDAs will be able to appeal more to the consumers by becoming more predictive and will take actions on our behalf.
Imagining a world where your train of thought comes to a screeching halt must be scary! But you have a digital assistant to rescue you! A piece of a voice command helps you send emails, document occurrences and meetings and fix your to-do lists.
Besides simplifying tasks, you can also set up alarms, notifications, location reminders and also social media updates that do not require manual typing!
Technology is fast changing and most PDAs are now bracing up for many challenging tasks even by human standards. The question on everyone’s lips is – are we up for it?
November 29 , 2016
This entry was posted in Digital assistant
Why Hire Us?
- Awarded with "Fastest growing Indian company excellence award" at 8th International Achievers Conference at Bangkok, Thailand.
- Featured as the "Company of the Month" in December 2016 in India's premier IT magazine, Silicon India having significant circulation in US and in India.
- Featured among the "20 most promising Digital Marketing Solution Providers in India in 2016" in the prestigious entrepreneur magazine in India
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified & RAR+ Recommended Company
- Around 200+ In-house Employee and 800+ Years Of Collective Experience
- 1500+ Digital Projects Delivered
- Savings of up to 50% on your project cost
- Assured monthly work production of 160 hours Guaranteed
- Total Project Management Control
- 9000 sq. ft. State-of-the-art Facilities & Infrastructure
- Work with Your OWN remote team
- 24x7 Availability when required
- We Sign NDA for Confidentiality, All Rights Are Owned By You
- Profitable Since Inception. US$ 2Million turnover
Projects VS DRM!
This is a Detailed Breakdown of the Advantages that the Dedicated Resource Model vis-à-vis the Conservative Project Model. Read More...