According to a reminder shared on Apple’s Developer site, Apple will no longer support 32-bit apps on the Mac App Store from January 1. If you are going for Apple app development, know that all the new apps submitted to the Mac App Store from January 1, must support the 64-bit architecture. The existing apps that are 32-bit, must upgrade to 64-bit architecture before June 2018. If you distribute your app outside the Mac App Store, Apple recommends that you update your app to run 64-bit as well. This is because; the last macOS release to support 32-bit architecture will be macOS High Sierra. Stay tuned to our blog for latest updates and news on technology!
December 28 , 2017
Why Hire Us?
- Awarded with "Fastest growing Indian company excellence award" at 8th International Achievers Conference at Bangkok, Thailand.
- Featured as the "Company of the Month" in December 2016 in India's premier IT magazine, Silicon India having significant circulation in US and in India.
- Featured among the "20 most promising Digital Marketing Solution Providers in India in 2016" in the prestigious entrepreneur magazine in India
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified & RAR+ Recommended Company
- Around 200+ In-house Employee and 800+ Years Of Collective Experience
- 1500+ Digital Projects Delivered
- Savings of up to 50% on your project cost
- Assured monthly work production of 160 hours Guaranteed
- Total Project Management Control
- 9000 sq. ft. State-of-the-art Facilities & Infrastructure
- Work with Your OWN remote team
- 24x7 Availability when required
- We Sign NDA for Confidentiality, All Rights Are Owned By You
- Profitable Since Inception. US$ 2Million turnover
Projects VS DRM!
This is a Detailed Breakdown of the Advantages that the Dedicated Resource Model vis-à-vis the Conservative Project Model. Read More...