Like every business, a happy relationship between the customer and the provider matters in the web hosting sector. Since your website’s functionality depends a lot on the hosting, you don’t want to take any risks. You mustn’t forget the fact that even if you are the client, your hosting provider has terms and conditions that you need to adhere to.
The following information will help you:
You Get What You Pay For
A cheap price may seem enticing, but is not always that great. Cheap plans may work well for small websites but if yours is a website with many pages, chances are that the plan will not do a good job. Also, if you want to have other domains to be hosted on the same accocunt, a cheap plan will not be effective.
The standard uptime provided in the hosting industry is 99.9%. It indicates that the downtime should be around 8 hours over the course of a year. If you encounter breaks that last for an hour or so, move on to another hosting provider.
Shared Web Hosting? Sure! Just Know Who You Are Sharing With
If you have chosen shared web hosting, your site will have to share space with countless other sites. Do your homework and find out what these sites are so that you can be prepared for any kind of unforeseen damage. For instance, if there is a website that is sharing the same server with yours and sending spam emails, it will increase the traffic load on the server and can lead to downtime for your website.
Ask For Outstanding Support
Get in touch with the customer service team of your web hosting provider and ask whether they provide 24/7 service. Ask if your website encounters an outage, whether they would be able to provide immediate service. It’s best if you can get this conversation in writing. That way, you can have a record which you can use in future if they don’t deliver what they had promised.
The hosting sector is a complex, convoluted one. Do you research well before selecting a provider because shady providers are not unheard of.
August 22 , 2014
Why Hire Us?
- Awarded with "Fastest growing Indian company excellence award" at 8th International Achievers Conference at Bangkok, Thailand.
- Featured as the "Company of the Month" in December 2016 in India's premier IT magazine, Silicon India having significant circulation in US and in India.
- Featured among the "20 most promising Digital Marketing Solution Providers in India in 2016" in the prestigious entrepreneur magazine in India
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified & RAR+ Recommended Company
- Around 200+ In-house Employee and 800+ Years Of Collective Experience
- 1500+ Digital Projects Delivered
- Savings of up to 50% on your project cost
- Assured monthly work production of 160 hours Guaranteed
- Total Project Management Control
- 9000 sq. ft. State-of-the-art Facilities & Infrastructure
- Work with Your OWN remote team
- 24x7 Availability when required
- We Sign NDA for Confidentiality, All Rights Are Owned By You
- Profitable Since Inception. US$ 2Million turnover
Projects VS DRM!
This is a Detailed Breakdown of the Advantages that the Dedicated Resource Model vis-à-vis the Conservative Project Model. Read More...