The development of mobile application is the world’s fastest growing field. Many small and medium enterprises want to understand the sustainability of having a mobile application that can be useful in their promotional strategies. Developers of mobile applications now work broadly to get ahead with advancements in technologies. Here are the latest revolutionary trends in 2017:
- 1. Swift goes swifter: A good part of the mobile development community, add the customary techniques in HTML and Objective C, along with C++. With arrival of Apple’s Swift, it has now become the most well known language for development. A lot of companies have incorporated Swift with LinkedIn. Many online ecommerce brands have shifted gear and have now employing them on the desktop versions known as Perfect. Coders now can manage the server-side management channel or even the mobile application on Swift.
- 2. When IoT becomes a showstopper: The Internet of Things is now a major element in developing mobile trends. The Internet of Things is thus helping companies create about $19 trillion of value. The application development within 2014 and 2019 is expected to reach exponential numbers.
- 3. Security is the key: According to Gartner in 2014, 4/5th of the mobile applications developed have been short on security tests. The IoS 9 platforms help consolidate the top of the line security highlights in Google Android 6.0 Marshmallow. With applications on ascent storing major data, companies can take details or credit cards and other legal information.
- 4. Onslaught of wearable gadgets: In recent years, Google Glass has stood out as the new newsworthy content space. The enthusiasm for wearable innovation has reached fever pitch and the test has become much superior for most watch kit designers. The Apple Watch is one o0f the most memorable gadgets to hit the market last year.
- 5. Free and usable: There are about ¾ of mobile applications in the market that are free. This number is sector is to 93 per cent in 2017. The basic income generation power for both the Android and IoS are in the app purchase and aggregate sum of mobile applications. A fascinating pattern in hybrid apps is the fact that most of these apps are free!
- 6. Rise of Cloud based technologies: Cloud innovation is a key part of the mobile app development scene. The outcome of most mobile app development companies is that most are in fashion and the fact that Cloud keeps the span of application relatively littler than genuine size in mobile gadgets. This will help aide the ideal harmony between memory and data transmission in mobile phones. The application matching up is a lot simpler in different devices. Cloud backing thus is perfect in most gadgets. The existence of Cloud helps create the same application across various devices.
- 7. M commerce as a standard: Many experts believe that m-commerce can be the driver of growth in the next 4 years. With bank cards on the rise, a large number of people are making purchases through Google wallet and Apple Pay. This is making the push to mobile commerce.
February 3 , 2017
Why Hire Us?
- Awarded with "Fastest growing Indian company excellence award" at 8th International Achievers Conference at Bangkok, Thailand.
- Featured as the "Company of the Month" in December 2016 in India's premier IT magazine, Silicon India having significant circulation in US and in India.
- Featured among the "20 most promising Digital Marketing Solution Providers in India in 2016" in the prestigious entrepreneur magazine in India
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified & RAR+ Recommended Company
- Around 200+ In-house Employee and 800+ Years Of Collective Experience
- 1500+ Digital Projects Delivered
- Savings of up to 50% on your project cost
- Assured monthly work production of 160 hours Guaranteed
- Total Project Management Control
- 9000 sq. ft. State-of-the-art Facilities & Infrastructure
- Work with Your OWN remote team
- 24x7 Availability when required
- We Sign NDA for Confidentiality, All Rights Are Owned By You
- Profitable Since Inception. US$ 2Million turnover
Projects VS DRM!
This is a Detailed Breakdown of the Advantages that the Dedicated Resource Model vis-à-vis the Conservative Project Model. Read More...