There have been many defining moments in the world of digital design in 2016. 2017 will usher in a year that will see some of the most path breaking moments that will shape the industry. Here is a commentary of what will be in store for graphic designers like you!
- 1. Content friendly layouts: There has been a marked change in the way people view the role of design in their businesses and ecommerce websites. Design has gradually shifted from being the late arrival to being the early entrant in the optimization stage that helps makes a website more glitzy and competitive. The reverse evolution has meant that there is a shift back to content – provides the meat on the bones that is design! Raging tweet storms and thoughtful long reads, along with latest user-generated memes, all are more forceful in delivering their message because of intuitive and delightful layouts and design. Such designs put the soul back into content and make the right noises online!
- 2<. Developers and Designers collaborate to produce effective messaging: As designing takes the front seat in developing websites, a lot more attention is being paid to designers who are collaborating with developers to produce websites. This emphasis on a direct interaction between developers and designers is helping companies deliver projects on disparate platforms and scale. Different kinds of tools have arisen to produce real time improvements on projects. A lot of attention has been focussed on the handoff stage and now designers and developers share the dynamic visualizations designed by tools such as Marvel and InVision.
- 3. Better design to development workflows: The design and prototyping tools have been revamped and developed. As these tools gain maturity and sophistication, the traditional deliverables are now fast becoming dynamic and functional. These deliverables gradually become agile and shorten the feedback loop. This marriage of design and development gradually facilitate a better communication with clients.
- 4. Bigger and bolder: More and more websites consist of copy that is inspiring and bold. It is all about creating significant screen space to designs that echo the effectiveness of a product and service. The designs and the messages need to be clear and to-the-point. The digital World is fast and ever changing, the more powerful and bold your statement, the better publicity for your company!
- 5. Responsive designs for complex web layouts: In the past few years, the web design layouts were being constrained by CSS. There are new tools in the market that will help designers create expressive layouts. These include Flexbox and CSS grid (to be introduced in March 2017). You can expect better and responsive designs if you use browsers that support CSS Grid and Firefox Nightly along with Chrome Canary and Safari Technical Preview.
- 6. Better Scalable Vector Graphics or SVGs: These SVGs are offering a lot of advantages to designers who traditionally worked on image formats such as JPG, GIF and PNG. Most of these vector graphics are not raster or pixel based. These SVGs are resolution independent and are amazing on screen without the designer worrying about images being retina ready.
January 20 , 2017
This entry was posted in web design
Why Hire Us?
- Awarded with "Fastest growing Indian company excellence award" at 8th International Achievers Conference at Bangkok, Thailand.
- Featured as the "Company of the Month" in December 2016 in India's premier IT magazine, Silicon India having significant circulation in US and in India.
- Featured among the "20 most promising Digital Marketing Solution Providers in India in 2016" in the prestigious entrepreneur magazine in India
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified & RAR+ Recommended Company
- Around 200+ In-house Employee and 800+ Years Of Collective Experience
- 1500+ Digital Projects Delivered
- Savings of up to 50% on your project cost
- Assured monthly work production of 160 hours Guaranteed
- Total Project Management Control
- 9000 sq. ft. State-of-the-art Facilities & Infrastructure
- Work with Your OWN remote team
- 24x7 Availability when required
- We Sign NDA for Confidentiality, All Rights Are Owned By You
- Profitable Since Inception. US$ 2Million turnover
Projects VS DRM!
This is a Detailed Breakdown of the Advantages that the Dedicated Resource Model vis-à-vis the Conservative Project Model. Read More...