Technology touches us in myriad ways! This is more relevant in the fitness industry where it is a game changer today. The fitness app market has grown exponentially in 2015, with a year-on-year increase of 52 per cent worldwide. Mobile technology is changing the shape and size of this industry and app experts are employing it to help and engage with customers better. There are a host of apps and a dizzying number of options for those wanting to own the fitness tracker.
Previously, the last crop of activity trackers included step and sleep tracking, the newest versions include increased sensors, GPS and Smartphone notifications, built-in heart rate monitors and hybrid trackers that are a cross between running watches and pulse trackers. With increased water proofing technologies and shelf life, these help you track your daily activities in terms of the amount of calories you burn in a day, through movement. You can set yourself the goal of being active and the tracker can serve as the guide to the disciplined life you have.
Some of the more recent trackers help you record the calorie burn and a complete breakdown of your physical activity. These help keep track of the progress made in losing weight. You can count your steps, distance travelled, calories and heart rate along with your sleep hours. There are some trackers that use maps in the GPS and also keep count of the distance and pace. These often are the “ghost” of you and are a boon if you lack an athletic incentive!
Here are the most compelling reasons why you should use a fitness tracker in your daily life:
- 1. Tracking and personal accountability of individual use: Most fitness trackers track the goals and limits set by you. Most of these trackers psychologically spur you into action and compel you to exercise more than the previous day. Research has shown that those who wear a basic pedometer increase their regular activity levels by about 30 per cent.
- 2. Fitness trackers help you tailor individual goals: A lot of people have anxieties about hitting the gym. It makes sense to rely on a tracker that helps you achieve goals personally. You can switch on your personal tracker and keep track of your progress daily. Your individual goals are different from those set by others such as a trainer. These are useful in the long run for individual health goals.
- 3. Financial inspiration: Most fitness trackers are a one-time buy. These are retail priced in such a manner that it never pinches the pocket at all. It is a motivation to work out effectively in exchange of money at an affordable price minus the physical trainer or a fully furnished gym.
- 4. The influence of social media on trackers: Most trackers are connected to social media. Many fitness trackers are linked to the larger group in the area you reside in. you can create work out groups and host challenges for everyone. Your progress can also garner a lot of applause from your friends and family too.
- 5. The All-in-one device! – Most trackers are fully equipped and are synced with devices such as the Smartphone and the laptop. You can track your activity by switching on your Bluetooth too. Some trackers also have the option of being manually plugged to a laptop via an USB that can help detect movement throughout the day or even the entire month! You could opt for a nightly charge to keep it going for days!
November 24 , 2016
This entry was posted in Fitness tracker
Why Hire Us?
- Awarded with "Fastest growing Indian company excellence award" at 8th International Achievers Conference at Bangkok, Thailand.
- Featured as the "Company of the Month" in December 2016 in India's premier IT magazine, Silicon India having significant circulation in US and in India.
- Featured among the "20 most promising Digital Marketing Solution Providers in India in 2016" in the prestigious entrepreneur magazine in India
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified & RAR+ Recommended Company
- Around 200+ In-house Employee and 800+ Years Of Collective Experience
- 1500+ Digital Projects Delivered
- Savings of up to 50% on your project cost
- Assured monthly work production of 160 hours Guaranteed
- Total Project Management Control
- 9000 sq. ft. State-of-the-art Facilities & Infrastructure
- Work with Your OWN remote team
- 24x7 Availability when required
- We Sign NDA for Confidentiality, All Rights Are Owned By You
- Profitable Since Inception. US$ 2Million turnover
Projects VS DRM!
This is a Detailed Breakdown of the Advantages that the Dedicated Resource Model vis-à-vis the Conservative Project Model. Read More...