Have you ever wondered how it will feel like, if you can peek into the mind of the digital marketers and steal their exciting and business altering ideas? The answer is a resounding “Yes”, isn’t it? As content marketers we are always on the lookout for ways and means where we can use “words” to create an impact that will eventually lead to brand promotion and sales in the long term.
With 2016 almost over, and 2017 round the corner, we are highlighting 5 major areas that are going to play a significant role in the lifespan of content marketing.
How Will Content Marketing Evolve in 2017?
1. Creative format will rule the roost : when we talk about content marketing, we generally talk about using blogs, ebooks, press releases and other written content types that will help to convey the message of a particular brand. These strategies will be used in 2017 but the format in which they will be showcased will change. The aim will be to create something different yet highly impactful.
More than words, visuals will enjoy higher significance. Search engines will better recognize visuals in order to determine what the particular website is all about. Hence, the trend will more towards using gifs, jpegs.
2. Niche content to shine more : instead of scratching the surface, the aim should be to dig deeper into the rabbit hole. Majority of us are tired of reading the same topics again and again. Majority is in the search of that single content that will be different – with respect to both the topic and content presentation style.
For example : Rather than writing a blog on “How to attract buyers online” why don’t you write on “How to capitalize existing clients via Facebook ads?” – notice the difference? This is what we are hinting at.
3. Video Will Reign Supreme : everyone that you know loves to get filmed. Video has a different impact on the viewers compared to mere words. This will matter more in the coming year with video content being of utmost importance. So get your video filming crew ready, select an interesting script and get started.
4. Content Marketing to replace Traditional Advertising : the trend that became popular this year will continue next year as well. Traditional advertising is going to take a backseat and content marketing will lead from the front.
5. Regular interaction with the client is a must : content, no matter how good it is will fail to be productive if you do not involve the target audience. The content has to be compelling enough so that your target audience, likes it, shares it and even indulges in a conversation with you.
So now that you have got the list, pull up your socks and prepare to launch the “Content” grenade the next year. Don’t forget that content marketing is alive and thriving.
September 6 , 2016
Why Hire Us?
- Awarded with "Fastest growing Indian company excellence award" at 8th International Achievers Conference at Bangkok, Thailand.
- Featured as the "Company of the Month" in December 2016 in India's premier IT magazine, Silicon India having significant circulation in US and in India.
- Featured among the "20 most promising Digital Marketing Solution Providers in India in 2016" in the prestigious entrepreneur magazine in India
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified & RAR+ Recommended Company
- Around 200+ In-house Employee and 800+ Years Of Collective Experience
- 1500+ Digital Projects Delivered
- Savings of up to 50% on your project cost
- Assured monthly work production of 160 hours Guaranteed
- Total Project Management Control
- 9000 sq. ft. State-of-the-art Facilities & Infrastructure
- Work with Your OWN remote team
- 24x7 Availability when required
- We Sign NDA for Confidentiality, All Rights Are Owned By You
- Profitable Since Inception. US$ 2Million turnover
Projects VS DRM!
This is a Detailed Breakdown of the Advantages that the Dedicated Resource Model vis-à-vis the Conservative Project Model. Read More...